Tuesday, June 25, 2019






Through the Past Erotically

A collection of five of the bestselling stories by Candice Christian. There is of course, romance, erotica and lesbianism, but a few kinks and fetishes thrown in for good measure.





Perfumed Intruder


Lizbeth is startled by a black garbed intruder when she is left home alone. The Intruder is a smooth talker and convinces Lizbeth to help her rob her husband’s safe, among other things

Tight Spot

Meghan, an unhappily married woman, plans spending New Year’s Eve, alone, without her husband. Until she meets Stephanie!

Belle

Submissive Belle is eager to join Goddess Div’s group. To join she must endure several intense trials.

My Daughter's Best Friend

Amelia comes to visit her Mother for the weekend and brings along a close friend Quinn. There is more to Quinn than meets the eye, and the older woman has her eye on Quinn. 

The Erotic Gothic

Odd ball Michelle gets mixed up with domineering Morgan while at college, who then introduces her to rough girl Kelly to get a job. A Cinderella story with nightmarish overtones. 

***

Connect with Candice Christian
  
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
 
Tweet me on my Twitter Account:http://twitter.com/Candice26789429
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at: candicechristian2001@gmail.com
 








No comments:

Post a Comment