Sunday, June 23, 2019


IT'S SUMMER AND HEAT AND HUMIDITY ARE SCORCHING. AN IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW: THE CARE AND FEEDING OF PETS

Sienna has a dominant relationship with Naomi. Naomi is Sienna's pet and Sienna is careful to nurture the symbiotic relationship.




Sienna and Naomi have a symbiotic relationship. Sienna the domme and Naomi is the sub, Sienna's pet. Sienna spends a lot of time nurturing the relationship to keep her pet healthy and happy.

There are times when they play a game of switching places, and Sienna thinks this lets her pet release some of her pent up repression, that at times get the better of her.

The two are a perfect match, the needs of each is met by the other. Sienna relishes being in control, and Naomi thrives when humiliated.

Each get their fair share of their need met, and the future for them looks promising until the night trip to the private gathering of like-minded sexual personalities.

***
Connect with Candice Christian


Please feel free to email me at: candicechristian2001@gmail.com
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:


No comments:

Post a Comment