Saturday, June 29, 2019



A COOKIE MARTIN WRESTLING STORY

THE BONUS ROUND

Cookie Martin and Kitty Katz have been accepted into the newly restructured Appalachian Wrestling League. They learn soon it’s not going to be a walk in the park.


Cookie and Kitty are going to try their hands at the organized sex wrestling league, the APL. Cookie became acquainted with it when she agreed to help out a friend. The friend wanted Cookie to help by training a young fighter. That fighter really didn't pan out.

Cookie and Kitty, however, believe this organization is right up their alley and certain they can really rack up some money. Both are experienced wrestlers, and Cookie is a former Marine. But the kind of combat Cookie does now was never taught at boot camp.

Cookie debuts with a rocky start, and learns to deal with her humiliation, but vows to redeem herself on her upcoming opponent. Aurora, and indeed before their match is finished, Cookie has Aurora tied up in the ring ropes, screaming her submission.

***

Connect with Candice Christian




I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:

Tweet me on my Twitter Account:http://twitter.com/Candice26789429
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at: candicechristian2001@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment