Wednesday, June 19, 2019


THE NOVICE

Sabrina is recruited by Prudence her close friend into a Secret Club for lesbian members only. Sabrina enters as a novice and the shocking initiation nearly takes her breath away. Then fills her with erotic delight.




Shy and pretty Sabrina is good friends with outgoing and very lesbian Prudence. As the two get closer during the college year, Sabrina makes the lifestyle change and moves along with Prudence circle of friends.

Prudence finally recruits Sabrina into a secret club on campus, that Sabrina has only heard rumors about. The night of Sabrina's initiation, she is shocked at the membership. There are professors, lecturers, students and some parents that make up the secret club.

Entering as a novice, Sabrina must endure the grueling initiation and overcome her fear of a bully, to be admitted as a Novice. The initiation allows Sabrina to exceed all expectations and she is lovingly welcomed into the group.

She learns, as the college year progresses that membership in the club has opened a world of erotic lesbian activity to her. This, she realizes after a session with her Sociology professor. Her confidence is enhanced with the realization, she is going to thrive in this new club and during her college years.

***

Connect with Candice Christian


Please feel free to email me at: candicechristian2001@gmail.com
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:


No comments:

Post a Comment