Thursday, June 27, 2019



Nothing worse than a shrink that is...

A BULLY AND A TOM BOY

A NEW RELEASE FROM CANDICE CHRISTIAN

THE TOM BOY

The debauched Doctor Lindstrom, lives with two exotic specimens that thrive on her depravity. Lesbian Jeanie and Chris the Transsexual provide for the Dr.’s needs.


Dr. Jane Lindstrom is a Psychoanalyst and is possessed by an appetite for sex and domination, lesbian sex or other. She lives with two exotic partners, Jeanie a beautiful Nordic beauty with insatiable lesbian lusts, and Chris, a pre-op transsexual that likes girls much more than men.

The two owe their life to Dr. Lindstrom, having saved them from crippling depressions and self-doubts. They repay her daily with their bodies, of course Dr. Lindstrom so willingly accepts.

The sex takes on many different forms, from soft and gentle to raucous and competitive. Can the mature doctor keep up with her young wards?

***

Connect with Candice Christian

 
 
 
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
 
Tweet me on my Twitter Account:http://twitter.com/Candice26789429
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at: candicechristian2001@gmail.comMailto:stonesherry19@gmail.com
 



No comments:

Post a Comment