Monday, May 13, 2019


UNDERGROUND MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

Lesbian Style

A Lesbian Underground Mixed Martial Arts tournament as seen through the lustful eyes of one of the waiting participants




An International Underground Mixed Martial Arts tournament is related by Myriam, one of the waiting participants. Combatants are announced at random by some unknown selection process.

The matches are intense, few rules and the object is to win, and do it with a lot of humiliation to the loser. The first two fighters are Aki and Mila. An intense struggle leaving one of the girls out cold on the floor of the cage.

The second struggle involves Mikki and Mila. This battle is close and in doubt until a victor emerges, by ravaging the loser’s body in numerous sensual attacks. The winner, however, helps the loser from the combat area and leaves with her, hand in hand, perhaps to resume a round two.

The final match is Lena and Joycelyn and here, one fighter gets herself so aroused prior the beginning of the fight, she loses focus on the fight itself. One girl starts off like a house afire, using a cheap shot to gain an early advantage, but the ending takes a strange twist and the well-used and humiliated loser is carried out on the victor's shoulders, to be further used as her plaything.

***

Other Releases in May by Candice Christian:













Connect with Candice Christian


I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
Tweet me on my Twitter Account:
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at:



No comments:

Post a Comment