Sunday, May 19, 2019


MYSTERY OF THE ANCIENT'S

June Chen, a young Chinese engineer has suffered several disappointments in her job. Still wallowing in self-pity, she receives a call from a mysterious art collector that may change her life forever.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE - MYSTERY OF THE ANCIENT'S



June Chen has been passed over, again, for a promotion at work. She is a victim of the ‘Old Boy's Club’ mentality; one that focuses on the proper gender and ethnicity. She just can't seem to get a break.

Depressed by the vicious slight at work, a phone call from a mysterious collector, a Mr. Zhang, who is interested in buying an heirloom she recently inherited, allows her to forget her career issues and she goes home an relaxes, which usually means
a little self-pleasuring.

At the crest of her passionate self-love, she becomes aware of someone in her bedroom watching her. How did they get in? What did they want? In a swirling mysterious sequence of events, the answer to that question and the remainder of the mystery unfolds and her life changes trajectory for the better.

***
Connect with Candice Christian 
Please feel free to email me at: candicechristian2001@gmail.com
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates: 
  Join me on Facebook Group: 
Favorite my author page: 
Subscribe to my blogs: 
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases: 

No comments:

Post a Comment