Saturday, May 4, 2019


FINISH THE JOB - New from Candice Christian

Jenna and Shari are in a flexible relationship. Both are fierce competitors and use their sexual freedom to engage in outlandish erotic activities.




Shari and Jenna work together for an Insurance Company. Their backgrounds are hardly alike, in any way, and that has drawn them together. Jenna works for Shari and the two of them have developed a rivalry between two other co-workers. Becca and Sophia.

All four women are young, sexy and attractive and drive the male members of their company crazy. All four women are objects in many a male fantasies. Some bragging they’d spend a king’s ransom to spend with any two of them. Much to the delight of the four.
If the male staff were aware of what the four have planned as a private competition would enhance their roles in everyone's fantasies. And up the ransom for sure.

The competition stretches the physical limits of all four women but, one, just one emerges as the dominant player in the extremely erotic contest. It's a ‘for women only’ contest, and the winner emerges as the epitome of perfect player of the erotic game.

***
Connect with Candice Christian

I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
Tweet me on my Twitter Account:
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at:


Other works by Candice Christian

 




No comments:

Post a Comment