Thursday, May 9, 2019


This is one of the most favorite times in an author's work life. Releasing a greatest hits, or an anthology if  you will and let new readers get a fantastic idea of what the author's work is all about. 

Today the release of 'FANTASIES ARE MADE OF THIS' is such an 
occasion. 

Eleven previously released stories, including the title story. Stories of passion, lust and even some romance.



This collection of 11 previously released stories, are a cross section of the intriguing subject of lesbian erotica.

Romance, erotica and lesbianism, and within those parameters, there are various fascinating intricacies that will hold the reader spell bound by the close and heartwarming romance of a relationship, the heat and passion of the erotic private lives of the characters and finally the revelation that lesbianism is more than just two women hooking up for sex.

Over four hundred pages and hours of exciting reading contained in this title, all by the same author and each stamped with her particular style.

Other Bundles Released by Candice Christian:











Connect with Candice Christian




I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
Tweet me on my Twitter Account:
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at:








No comments:

Post a Comment