Friday, May 31, 2019



FOUR BRAND NEW RELEASES JUST IN THE LAST WEEK OF MAY!





Christie and Eric meet up with a very cute Roni, in their favorite watering hole. Roni aggressively flirts with Christie, and Christie is flattered at her attention. At the bar closing, the three leave and end up at Eric’s place.


Spenser and Hanna have been lifelong friends, even to the point of working in the same office together. The friendship takes a twist, when Spenser plans to seduce her friend. Something she has fantasized about for a long time.


Fiona and Cinnamon are generations apart. Fiona is a forty something, confirmed lesbian, and Cinnamon is a young teen prostitute. Some strange chemistry draws the two passionately together.


Cookie agrees to help an old friend, Josie, train one of her proteges for an upcoming Sex Wrestling Championship. The new experience for Cookie, exposes her to some of the most erotic domination, she has ever seen as a Marine or in a wrestling match.

***

Connect with Candice Christian
Please feel free to email me at: candicechristian2001@gmail.com
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:




No comments:

Post a Comment