Monday, April 22, 2019

MOTHERS WRESTLING CLUB

CATFIGHT COUP D'ETAT


Sara is an aging champion catfighter, inactive for nearly eighteen months. Out of the blue, she receives a challenge from a relative unknown teen, Keyla. And it sets in motions an erotic confrontation.





Sara, a forty something catfight champion, has been quite inactive for over a year and a half. Mostly due to lack of opposition. Getting on the mat with Sara meant sure physical abuse, and domination, both mental and sexual.

Out of the blue, Sara and her manager receive a challenge from a relative unknown teen, Keyla for a chance at Sara's Championship. Not sure if the challenge is legit, Mike Sara's manager, checks it out. All the while Sara is checking out the attached photo of the very voluptuous teen, and hopes it is for real.

The challenge, is legitimate, and Mike works out the rules for the event. Mike and Sara want the match to be memorable, after so long of a lay off. Driven more by lust than her competitive spirit, Sara, works extra hard during the six weeks training period.

The day of the match, both women are a bit nervous, each for different reasons. Each looking to prove something to themselves and to each other. Not long into the match, Mike is aware this is going to be a match to talk about for years to come.

***
Connect with Candice Christian

I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
Tweet me on my Twitter Account:
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at:


No comments:

Post a Comment