Saturday, April 13, 2019

IT WAS A FANTASTIC WEEK IN THE WORLD OF CANDICE CHRISTIAN

CLICK THE TITLE LINKS TO PURCHASE THE BOOK.



LOVE IS STRANGE
Alli and Serena are opposites, and they verify the saying opposites attract. Both into unique fetishes, they pursue their exotic desires, yet still return to each other afterward

Addy is a University Grad Student, and a lesbian. She is adjusting to the tragic breakup with her former lover, grueling final exams and odd and erotic fetishes.

Cindy and Erin fall in love and have a lengthy relationship. However there is a nasty breakup, ending in a vicious catfight and each girl is seeking revenge of the other.

Sensuous lesbian Fiona, likes many forms of debauchery, but lately the repercussions from her depraved decisions have put her in a Bad Mood.




Connect with Candice Christian


I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
Tweet me on my Twitter Account:
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at:





No comments:

Post a Comment