Tuesday, April 2, 2019

A DARK LESSON: NEW CANDICE CHRISTIAN

Down on her luck Keelie, has just gotten fired from her job and comes home early to find her boyfriend smack in the middle of a gay threesome.







Keelie is having a bad day. She gets fired from her job, and then come home to find her boyfriend getting drilled in every orifice, during a gay threesome.

Keelie, shocked and angry, grabs what she can from the house, and storms out to get as far away from her cheating, disgusting and closet gay boyfriend. She heads to her best friends house and learns a lot about her boyfriend's gay tendencies. It seems Keelie was the only person not aware of his dalliances.

Keelie leaves in a rush from the best friends place and tries to drown her sorrows in a bottle of vodka. While driving. Bad combination for sure, and the inevitable happens, with Keelie laying in a field, passed out.

Enter Prudence, an imposing black amazon, who carries the unconscious Keelie to her place in the middle of nowhere, with plans of training her, a lesson at a time, to become her personal pet.

Prudence provides her new pet with lesson upon lesson, cleaning her up, feeding her chaining her to a bed, knowing that the cute white girl would eventually get it in the end.

***


                                               Connect with Candice Christian

I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:

Tweet me on my Twitter Account:
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment