Tuesday, April 23, 2019


CHRISTY'S NEEDS

Christy is a married budding writer. She stops in Windsor Ontario, to see an old friend and her life is changed forever.



Christy and Rob have been married for several years and like most husbands, he is trying to talk his wife into a threesome. Just to spice up their marriage. Christy is leery and does her best to deflect his suggestions.

However, on a trip to Canada, Christy meets up with an old girlfriend for drinks, and its then she learns her old friend is actually a lesbian and without much effort seduces Christy. This becomes a pivotal moment in her life.

Armed with her new life experience, the next time Christy's husband suggests the three way hookup, she calls his bluff and posts an ad for a likely candidate. She finds a more than suitable partner, but the hook up has mixed results, and the manhood of her husband is threatened and it causes a divorce.

Now that Christy has tasted the fruits of the lesbian lifestyle, she returns to the want ads in search of a new experience. The experience only whets her appetite for even more lesbian contact.

Over time Christy, partakes of every type of lesbian experience offered to her, by a bevy of sensuous, willing partners even along the way some romance. Never once looking back on her former married life again.

***

Connect with Candice Christian

I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
Tweet me on my Twitter Account:
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at:


No comments:

Post a Comment