Wednesday, April 3, 2019


IT'S HUMP DAY AT THE MOTHERS WRESTLING CLUB. DIGITAL DOMINATION IS THE NEW RELEASE


Nancy and Sharon are roommates, and both are on the girls wrestling team. That is where the similarity ends. Sharon is straight, Nancy is not. Nancy lusts openly after a perplexed Sharon.



Sharon takes Nancy as a roommate for a semester because she is in a lot of her classes and both are on the Girls Wrestling Team.


Sharon is a serious student, dates guys and works hard as an athlete. Nancy is wealthy and school is a diversion, wrestling is a way to have sanctioned girl to girl body contact. Nancy is a lesbian. It is making Sharon very uncomfortable, as Nancy makes her lust for Sharon known. Even when the advances are rebuffed, Nancy continues to 'court' Sharon.

Devious Nancy has tried every possible tactic to get Sharon to get in bed with her, and resorts to a desperate strategy to challenge Sharon to a wrestling match. Nancy joins the MWC, Mothers Wrestling Club and Nancy convinces Sharon it needs to be a sex wrestling match in fact. Sharon resists, but Nancy has devised a plan to get Sharon to accept.

The match is much more than Sharon thought it would be. Both women end up nude, and are prodding and poking each other to gain points. The match comes to a climax when the combatants get locked in a dangerous position and one girl gets more than she bargained for.

***

                                                      Connect with Candice Christian

I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
Tweet me on my Twitter Account:
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at:


No comments:

Post a Comment