Wednesday, November 22, 2023

 THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL PROCESS

Chapter Five

I loved the taste of Marla’s pussy as I drew the last of it up her dribbling fluids and into my mouth.  I felt wonderful lying between her legs, her teenage pussy warm against my hand.  I wondered if I could get a copy of this as I saw my smiling face splashed across a dozen screens that played out around the room.  Why had I been so reluctant to taste another girl.  I would never be again, I promised myself.  

Julie, too, was smiling as she licked the last of Beth's juices from her dark thick pussy lips.  They were paling fast as the blood drained from them.  Julie smiled at her young lover, just as I smiled at Marla.  And then the image faded and was gone.

 Marla and I lay side by side.  Her face was flushed with red as she blushed in a not-so-innocent smile.  We had shared something special.  She leaned forward towards me and kissed me on the mouth.  

"That's not in the script," I said, startled as her hand reached down and her fingers caressed my damp slit.  

Carried away in a moment of passion, she had done something totally out of character.  As she realized it, she pulled her hand away; her face turning crimson.  We lay side by side in silence.

***

Marla and I lay in the empty room, waiting.  We were apparently alone. The nourishment tubes dropped from the ceiling.  Marla had not seen one before, so I told her to suck on it.  She looked at me kind of funny.  

"The tube, stupid," I admonished as I pushed it towards her hand.

Apparently, our internal voices were temporarily quiet.  We sucked on the sweet liquid, fortifying our teen bodies for whatever came next.  Unlike before, Marla and I did not talk.  It seemed to be enough that we were not alone in this strange place.  We shared a new bond that no one could ever break.  

A "whooshing" sound announced the arrival of the video gal.  She removed the video of Julie and Beth.  She replaced it with another and disappeared.  Marla and I waited for the image to clear as the ring of monitors around the room sprang into life.  

The images cleared.  Instantly, I liked what I saw.  It was Julie and Beth, again.  They were in the same room, on the same bed.  They were naked, but lay face down on their stomachs; their cute bare butts exposed to the camera.  They lay shoulder to shoulder, staring into each other’s eyes. Marla and I automatically assumed the same position.  The aliens had picked two good subjects as we were fast learners.  It didn't hurt that we were a couple of horny teens, either.  

Beth's hand reached for Julie's back.  Her hand, palm down, slid down Julie's smooth back until it rested on one cheek of her smooth bubble-like butt.  Beth's fingers tentatively moved around the smooth flesh and squeezed it gently.  Julie smiled at her.  I noticed that Marla's hand was on my cheek.  Her fingers alternately squeezing and releasing as she smiled.  We seemed to be assuming the same characters as we had in the last video.  

With the attention that Beth was paying to Julie's butt, I wondered what was coming next.  I didn't mind being on the receiving end of Marla's mouth.  But was Beth going to stick her tongue in Julie's ass. No way.  

"Just watch," the voice in my head was back.  

As I watched, Beth's hand removed itself from Julie's cheek.  Beth squirmed higher on the bed, pushing the pillows aside until she was almost at the head board.  Julie grabbed two of the pillows and placed them in the center of the bed.  Beth wiggled over on top of them.  Her still-wet sex was buried over the corners of the pillows, and her butt stuck up into the air.  This was much better, I thought.  

Marla and I didn't have any pillows, but our animated platform took care of that.  As Marla moved upwards and to its center, the platform changed shape.  Suddenly, Marla's ass was thrust into the air.  This was definitely to my liking.  

Julie knelt behind Beth, up between her legs.  Julie's pussy was not very wet yet, so I knew she wasn't quite ready for her friend.  She leaned forward, her damp pussy rested in Beth's crack as she lay along the girl's back.  I took the hint and positioned myself on top of Marla.  The feel of Marla's warm butt crack, as my pussy lips and clit slid against it, started me tingling.  I don't know what these aliens were feeding us but it was sure keeping my libido ready at a moment’s notice.  

Julie reached the back of Beth's neck and started to suck on her neck.  As she did so, her hands lightly massaged Beth's back and sides.  Her tongue worked its way down and across.  Whenever she reached Beth's ticklish sides, Beth would giggle and squirm.  Julie's tongue had reached about half way down Beth's back.  Meanwhile, I had licked most of the salty sweat from Marla.  She wasn't as ticklish, but she did let out a few giggles.  My sex was starting to get wet again.  All the movement in my upper body caused me to rub my pussy up and down Marla's smooth, firm ass crack.  I could feel myself starting to throb a bit.  

Back on the screen, the camera had moved around and was now filming Beth and Julie from the side.  From this angle, I could see Julie's pussy sliding and grinding over Beth's smooth, round back side.  As Julie's tongue reached the top of Beth's crack, her hands gripped Beth's sides, next to her butt cheeks.  I found myself in almost the same position. I may have had some fears about sticking my tongue in Marla's ass, but it was obvious that I was to be overruled by the tingling between my legs.

 I suddenly laughed as I thought of a joke.  Why does a woman give her vagina a name?  Because she doesn't want a stranger making half of her decisions for her.  I suddenly realized that my pussy didn't have a nickname.  I would have to think of one.  Julie's tongue was licking Beth's ass.  She had not spread her cheeks yet but contented herself with licking and nibbling on Beth's cheeks.  I licked Marla up and down and all around.  She really did have a nice ass.  It was firm and muscular yet yielded easily to my touch - and my tongue.  

Julie's hands moved onto Beth's cheeks, slowly spreading them apart. Her little pink rosebud popped into view.  I soon uncovered Marla's larger brown bud.  As Julie licked up and down Beth's crack, I bathed Marla's in my saliva.  Each time my tongue touched her eager hole, Marla quivered.  I could see that Julie was having the same effect on Beth.  

Tiring of her licking, Julie placed her tongue against Beth's tight hole.  It didn't seem to resist much as her tongue slid into Beth's ass. I could see Beth gripping the bottom edge of the headboard.  She seemed to be enjoying Julie's tongue licking her insides.  Marla also was having a good time.  Her body wiggled and jiggled as I licked her insides.  Occasionally, I touched a spot that caused her to moan and push forward into the soft material of our alien bed.  I enjoyed making her squirm and writhe in pleasant agony and pushed my tongue in harder and faster.  

Julie reached her hand between Beth's legs.  With the palm of her hand, she massaged Beth's damp vulva, rubbing back and forth across her tender lips.   She reached farther forward, trapping the tip of the young girls clit.  She started to stroke it as her tongue worked her tight anus.  The base of Julie's hand and her wrist rubbed across Beth's cleft as she stroked her erect clitoris.  

Reaching between Marla's legs, I found that I could rub her pussy lips, but not reach her clit.  I wished that the platform was not quite so tight against her throbbing tool.  No sooner had I wished it than the platform changed its shape to accommodate my hand. In addition I could see Julie was now wearing black leather strap on with a flesh colored dildo about 8” long. Amazingly the same type of black leather harness appeared around my waist including a similar dildo. The back end of my dildo had a plastic pad with rubber studs that my clit rubbed against every time I thrust inside Marla’s ass. Arousing me better than my fingers.

 I stroked Marla's erect button and massaged her now swollen labia as she moaned in pure pleasure.  My tongue continued its pressure deep in her ass.  

Julie was ready to satisfy her own urges and so was I.  Both Beth and Marla were well-lubricated.   

As Julie and I spit in our hands and rubbed the saliva over our rubber cocks, both Beth and Marla looked back over their shoulders to see why the action had stopped.   It was obvious from the look on Beth's face that she knew where her friend was going. 

Marla was another story.  She watched me as I lubricated my smooth 8” rubber cock.  A look of fear crossed her face.  She tried to move off of the platform, but it held her tight.

 As Julie's head slid easily into Beth's pink anus, I rested mine against Marla's brown ring.  Marla looked away.  She couldn't watch.  I knew in her head; she could see Julie slide into Beth's ass.  Marla tensed as I tried to push in, temporarily stopping me.  

"Relax," I cooed at her.  "I will take it slow and easy.  Just don't tighten up." 

My words echoed in the pink glow of the room.

 I pushed the head in gently.  I was able to bury it inside her anus and rested; giving Marla time to get used to it.  I could see that Julie was fully inside Beth and preparing to start pumping her.  I didn't want to fall behind. 

I waited until Marla seemed to relax, then rammed the rod deep inside of her, my thighs slapping up against her cheeks. The strap On’s clit stimulator hit my nubbin perfectly, this was going to work out just dandy.

"Sorry," I whispered as Marla let out a cry of pain. 

I rested again allowing Marla to grow accustomed to this stranger in her intestine.  Julie was slowly pumping Beth's smooth ass.  I could see Beth's wet pussy pressing into the pillow. 

As Julie pushed forward, she drove Beth's pussy into the pillow.  Beth was rubbing it against the slippery material, trying desperately to bring on her own orgasm.  

I started to stroke rubber tool in and out of Marla's anus.  I pulled back until the tip was almost free then drove it in again.  Somewhere in my brain, something told me I needed to cum when Julie did.  I pushed forward harder and harder.  I don't think Marla was in pain any more.  Her pussy was rubbing frantically on the platform between her legs.  I could well imagine the effect that this material was having on her as it massaged her clit   

Chapter Six

Julie pumped hard, now.  Her head occasionally thrown back as she moaned out her own pleasure.  Her thighs slapped against Beth's ass in a faster and faster rhythm.  Beth frantically rubbed her pussy on the pillow as her friend fucked her ass.  I pumped harder into Marla; my hips beating out the same rhythm; faster and faster as I climbed toward my climax. 

I moaned and gasped as the pleasure started to overwhelm me. My pussy juice was dripping down my legs as my climax became imminent  My legs started to turn to rubber.  I could barely keep up the steady pumping, but I couldn't stop.  In and out; sliding and driving; faster and faster. 

I watched as Julie climaxed.  She slammed into Beth, driving the girls dripping pussy into the pillow.  I could feel the waves of pleasure washing over Julie's body as they ripped through my own loins.  Julie moaned and moaned driving her dildo into Beth.  

I pumped into Marla, my sticky juices flowing hotly down my pussy lips and dripping into her stretched asshole.  I could feel Marla start to buck under me.  She pumped her cunt into the soft covering of the platform smearing her sticky fluids all over. All four of us came together, stiff dildos slamming into tight asses; girl goo splashing over pillows and onto the slippery surface of the platform.  

I fell forward onto Marla's back as Julie fell over Beth's.  Four spent teens gasped for breath as we experienced the final spasms of four great orgasms.  As I recovered my senses, I saw myself on some of the small screens just before they disappeared. 

Beth and Julie were gone too.  The room was empty as Marla and I slowly recovered.

***

The platform returned to its normal shape.  The feeding tubes dropped down and Marla and I proceeded to nourish our weakened bodies.  Without warning Marla got up, walking towards the wall through which she had entered. I tried to speak to her but no words would come out.  As she approached the wall, it opened and she was gone as the wall filled in behind her.  

For the first time in hours, I felt afraid again.  I was alone.  What would happen now?  I guess I could only lay there and wait.  I looked for the sticky spot where Marla had cum, maybe hoping that it would mean a part of her was still with me - but it had disappeared.  As I looked at the empty room, I would even have been glad to see one of the aliens, but I was alone.  I wanted to get up and look around, but I found I could move around on the platform but not get off of it.  

Another "whoosh".  One of the aliens walked in.  She seemed taller than the rest and wore a filmy black robe that hid her body.  Without thinking, I stood up and faced her; suddenly able to free myself from the platform.

"You have been chosen," the voice spoke inside my head "to mate with the Sovereign Priestess ."  

The words burned inside my head.  How could I mate with anybody.  I had seen no males since I had been here.  

"She wants to leave a child on earth to grow and learn more of your culture.  We will come back in the future and return her to the ship so she can report."

 What the heck was she talking about.  Were the videos that they possessed all lesbian.  Did she not know that there were men in our species. That the men were needed to produce our children, not just the women.  A surge of pain ripped through my skull.  I dropped to my knees, holding my head, and screaming. But no sound emerged from my mouth.  

"You cannot trick us.  We have seen how your species reproduces.  One of our scouts found these archives on her last trip to your world.  You must mate with the Sovereign Priestess.  AND...when you do, you will be returned to earth to be the mentor of her child."  

How could I convince her that what she had witnessed was lesbian sex.  Her archives as she called them must have come from a lesbian store or the house of someone that was lesbian.  I could not produce a child for anyone.  

"Enough! BE aware the Sovereign Priestess expects you to RESIST her she wants to work for her pleasure. Your struggling makes it more pleasurable for her, and hopefully for you."  Her words left me writhing on the floor.  

"Follow!"  

I struggled to my feet and staggered along behind her.  We passed through several empty rooms, each glowing a different color or shade than the others.  As we walked, walls opened and closed behind us.  We entered a room with 8’x8’ suspended table floating in mid-air.  Without waiting for further instructions, I slid onto it and waited.  Tears were forming in my eyes.  I had seen both the dildos that Julie and I had used.  Their idea of mating with me was going to be to shove one of those up my tender rectum.  

A second alien entered, drawing down the familiar tube and placing it in my rectum.  The vibration and injection began. Instead of my brown feces being sucked out of me and up into the air a clear gel like fluid was being infused into my ass like an oil change at Jiffy Lube.  This made sense, now.  I was being lubed up for anal sex - making sure I was slick enough to accommodate the Sovereign Priestess. My vagina got the same treatment. . This lube process had been pleasant even pleasurable. But I knew it was just a prelude to the pain yet to come.

 Finally, the job was done and I was motioned off the table.  I followed the alien in the black flowing robe.  We passed through several more doorways and entered the "gold room".  It was hard to tell at first as a spotlight illuminated us as we came through the wall.  I was led to a raised platform in the center of a large room.  It could have been a small concert hall, from what I could see.  In front of me was one of the platforms with the soft covering like an exercise mat, but this time it was vertical, not horizontal.  I was pushed against the soft surface.  My body was suddenly held firmly in place. As I struggled, the platform shifted to a horizontal plane..

I realized that this was so that I could see the four large screens in front of me.  Each one presented a different view of my naked body.  I would be able to watch the Sovereign Priestess at work.  As if I would want to. Feeling her molesting me would be bad enough.  

As my eyes adjusted to the white lighting, I saw rows of shape platforms, each one holding an alien.  I had an audience.  I looked at the alien closest to me.  Her eyes were no longer blank - each sporting a grayish pupil – I guess the eyes have it.  

Lights started to flash and I could hear what sounded like applause, but I could see no one clapping.  

On one of the screens, I was able to view the arrival of the Sovereign Priestess.  She was taller than most of the aliens but no taller than the one who had brought me here.  She was dressed in a flowing gold robe.  Gold must be her favorite color judging by the room.  She stood behind me viewing her target. 

Two "assistants" stepped to her sides and removed her robe.  It pulled aside revealing her almost human body.  Almost, I repeat.  Her clitoris if you could call it that was the size of a six-year-old boy’s with a hard-on.  The tip of it would have pointed perpendicular to her body, except for the fact that it was moving around like a snake.  It had to be at least three inches in length, maybe four.  Fortunately, its thickness was no more than mine. 

The Sovereign Priestess's labia were in proportion to her animated sex.  Her labia distended over an inch below her vulva.  I could only imagine the size they would be once they was aroused and swollen.  I was most certainly going to be used for her sexual pleasure all over the room.

The Sovereign Priestess sauntered back and forth across the platform.  She seemed to be taking great pride in showing off her alien body. Her magnificent breast barely jiggled when she walked. When she was sure everyone had seen enough of it, she walked over to me.  Her smooth hand caressed my lower back and all over my butt cheeks as she examined me closely.  She bent down to peer at my anus.  Out of curiosity, she pushed a finger against it.  I tightened up, refusing her entry despite the infusion of lube.  She was not impressed.  

Dropping her gentle demeanor, she pushed her finger directly against my anus, forcing it deep inside of me and lube squirted out of my opening onto her finger.  This had been a mistake on my part. My ass clenched like a fist.  She moved her finger back and forth a few times. Then she moved her finger to my pussy, using three finger she forced those deep inside me gaining the same results as from my backside. Sure of her targets now, she prepared for my domination. 

I was to be the mother of her child? Who were they kidding?

One of her two "assistants" stepped to her side and was handed a silver ankle bracelet. She approached me and kneeled down and fastened the silver bracelet around my leg at the ankle. I wondered if that was meant to be used to control my actions if I didn’t cooperate to their liking. The assistant moved from me and went and stood by the other assistant.

The Sovereign Priestess stood behind me, hands on her hips.  Slowly, the head on her animater prehensile clitoris rose until it was level with my puckered hole.  I tried to relax and think about something else.  The images on the screen in front of me jolted me back to reality.

The mating was to begin.  

I turn abruptly facing the Priestess. We each inched forward again, hands held out. I yelled as I rushed at the Priestess, and we met in a meaty smack of flesh on flesh. Thinking the best defense is a good offense.

The Priestess and I clutched at each other's bodies, groping for a hold. Soon our torsos were fully pressed together, my chest to her massively muscled chest, belly to belly, although with the size difference the Priestess's shoulders were above mine. Gripping each other's arms, we pushed.

The Priestess's fingers dug painfully into my upper arms, with bruising force. Her grip strength felt unbelievable... just unbelievable. And as for her legs...

I was forced back one step, then another. I grunted, then groaned, as I pushed – to no avail. the Priestess was like a locomotive a semi-truck. I dug my heels in, but it was no use... I was pushed back yet another step, then yet another.

"Priestess,  Priestess, Priestess!" The crowd chanted from the sidelines, sounding slightly aroused, as the unequal pushing match turned increasingly one-sided. I turned my head to the side, resting my cheek against the Priestess's dishearteningly solid shoulder, and saw, to my shock and anger, that aliens in the crowd were diddling themselves where they sat.

The sadists... getting off on the sight of me getting outmuscled.

And suddenly, I had been pushed nearly off the mat, just a couple of feet away from the crowd. What happened, if I was thrown off the platform?


CHECK HERE TOMORROW FOR THE FINAL TWO CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY 

No comments:

Post a Comment