Monday, November 20, 2023

 

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT from SHERRY STONE 

Beginning today, November 20, 2023, I will be switching publishing companies. I am leaving Amazon KDP and moving to SMASHWORDS. My material will not be available at Amazon so I am working diligently with Smashwords to facilitate this transition. 

While I am currently working out the details of this transition and moving my catalog from KDP, hopefully, the switch will be complete before Christmas. Keep watching my blog to as I will be posting updates on a regular basis.

As a token of my appreciation of my loyal followers, I am including part one of four installments of a complete story with this post. I will post a new installment each day through Thursday of this week. Of course, it's free! Enjoy the story and I hope to see you all at Smashwords. 

The Extraterrestrial Challenge

Chapter One

It was a Sunday night that found me driving toward home on old country roads through wooded hills.  I was returning from a weekend at a girlfriend's cabin.  A bunch of us girls had decided to meet for the weekend.  It was that kind of time that you don't want to end and we all had hung around until the last minute; trying to make it last that much longer.  As it was, I hadn't left until it was almost dark. 

Sometime after midnight is when I realized I wouldn't be able to continue driving long enough to make it home, so I decided to stop at the next motel I could find.  I didn't have to wait long.  I must have been making better time than I thought, for I reached the one town far sooner than I thought possible that I remembered on the way. It was a very small town and, if not for the fact that tourists liked to hike in these hills, wasn't likely to have a motel. 

As it was, there was just one. 

The "Motel" wasn't the cleanest looking place but I was too tired to care.  Likewise, I was too tired to worry about waking the proprietors.  I asked for a room, signed the register, and accepted the key without much thought at all.  I was so tired by that point that I didn't even recall the proprietor. 

The Motel was one of those that spread out in an "L" shape, with all the rooms accessible from the great outdoors.  I forced myself to find my room and opened the door without much trouble from the key.  I didn't bother to bring anything in, I just laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

From somewhere in my deep slumber, I could feel myself being lifted but couldn't see anything holding me.  I looked around the countryside as I went higher.  Over a mile away, I saw the little town I lived in.  I tried to look up again, only to be blinded by the light.

 As I rose even higher, I could make out a dark shadow above me.  It became clearer the closer I got.  It was large and circular and its metal surface gleamed in the sun.  I realized that the light was coming from the center of this object.  As an avid watcher of Ancient Aliens and Stargate SG1, I recognized it as some form of spacecraft.  

Slowly, my helpless body lifted up inside the craft.  As quickly as it appeared, the light disappeared. With light vanishing so did my consciousness.

***

When I regained consciousness I was lying on a dark metal floor that glowed with a strange blue light.  I could see no sign of the opening on the floor that I must have passed through.  I was starting to get frightened and had to pee.  At twenty, I thought I knew everything, but this was just plain weird.  

I stood up and I looked around the room.  The floor and ceiling were perfectly flat. Other than where they joined the walls, they appeared seamless with no sign of a doorway.  The room formed a perfect circle about 20 feet across.  The eight-foot walls - really a wall, as it seemed to be a large round tube - showed no sign of an opening.  Everything glowed with a blue light.  

"Take off your garments."  

I couldn't hear the metallic voice.  I felt it in my head.  I stood there, not moving.  

"Take off your garments."  

This time the voice in my head was accompanied by a sudden ache.  I thought I better do what it said.  I took off my T-shirt, I wasn’t wearing a bra and dropped it on the floor.  The floor became transparent as my T-shirt disappeared through it. No sooner was it gone than the floor appeared solid again. 

I grabbed the top of my cutoff jeans, undoing the top button.  Suddenly, I blushed.  I wasn't wearing underwear.  Remembering the sharp pain in my head, I undid my zipper.  I slowly slid my damp jeans down my leg and over my bare feet.  As I dropped them on the floor, the floor seemed to swallow them up and disappear.  

I stood there; my hands crossed in front of me covering myself.  As I stood, the wall in front of me seemed to disappear.  One minute it was there, then it wasn't.  Beyond the opening, I could see a greenish glow. Without waiting for the voice, I walked from the blue room to the green room.  As quickly as I could I walked through the opening, it was replaced by a solid wall, again.  

This room was the same as the other, with one difference.  A table sat in the middle of the room.  It was not really a table.  It appeared to be a thick black sheet of metal suspended in mid-air.  It was the only thing in the room.  

"Lay on the table," the voice in my head instructed.  

I went over to the table.  It was too high for me to get up on.  As I wished that it was lower, it moved down.  I crawled onto it easily, lying flat on my back.  My hands continued to cover my privates.  The metal felt warm, not cold as I had expected.  

"Put your arms at your sides," the voice clanged inside my head.  

I slowly moved my hands from my groin and placed them at my sides.  As I did so, the table started to change shape.  As if it were suddenly liquid, it adjusted its shape until my body was cradled in an indentation that exactly matched my outline.  I tried to raise my arms, and I found that they were held firmly in place - although there was nothing visibly restraining them.  I was starting to get a little scared.  Images from several alien movies popped into my head; none of them pleasant.

 Lying on the warm table, I could only wait and wonder.  Without warning, parts of the table started to vanish.  Soon, all that was left were the parts that directly cupped my body.  The parts holding my legs moved upwards and apart.  When they stopped, my legs were well above my body; bent at the knee; and spread wide apart.  I was really scared, as my ass and lady parts were now completely vulnerable.  I struggled a bit but could not move.  

The far wall opened.  Four females - at least they looked like females at a distance - came into the room.  As they got closer, I could see that they wore no clothing.  They appeared to be adult females but were totally hairless.  They also had very large breasts - at least D cups - and large pronounced labia that hung below their clefts.  As one approached my head, I could see that her face was human, but her eyes were not.  Where her eyeball should have been, was an expanse of moist translucent white liquid, covered by a glossy film.  

Each of the aliens appeared to have a task to do.  The one closest to my head reached into the air and pulled down a slender clear tube with a large syringe at its end.  The tube seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.  I hoped she wasn't going to stick that in me.

 "Co-operate and you will not be harmed," the voice inside my head tried to reassure me.

 With her other hand, she reached up and pulled down a tube with a nozzle at its end.  Through some unknown force, the table rolled on its side.  As the alien aimed the nozzle at the back of my head, I heard a hiss and felt a cool spray.  If she had stuck the needle in me, I did not feel it.  When she finished, she sprayed me again. 

The table righted itself in time for me to see a yellowish fluid, tinged with red, as it disappeared up the tube.  Moving over my body, the alien sprayed the front of my arm. Immediately, a vein popped into view.  The alien stuck the needle into it, but I felt nothing.  This time, blood streamed up the tube.  Several times, the alien sprayed my abdomen and stuck the needle in.  I watched as various colored fluids flowed upwards.  There was no pain, and I was relieved.  Her task was seemingly done; this alien raised the tubes until they disappeared and then she disappeared too.  

The next gal reached into the air and brought down a weird-looking instrument that looked like scissors.  She proceeded to take samples of my hair.  First, she cut some from my head.  Then she attacked my eyebrows.  She worked her way down, snipping off the few hairs I had on my arms. Reaching my pubic mound, she snipped some more hair.  I did not see where the hair went, but it seemed to have disappeared as soon as she cut it.  Her job was done; alien No. 2 disappeared.

 The third gal stood at the foot of the table.  She reached up and pulled down a clear tube with a long metal nozzle at its end.  This gleamed as its silver metal reflected the green light.  It was rounded at one end and about an inch in diameter.  It flared out to about an inch and a half at its center then tapered again to an inch.  It was at least a foot long.  

The alien stepped towards me, pointing the nozzle at my young butt cheeks.  She placed its cold tip against my crack.  She slid the tube back and forth until she found my tender hole.  Slowly, she pushed the nozzle against me.  As she gained an entryway, she started to slide it inside of me.  Expecting pain, at any moment, I watched anxiously as she pushed it into me.  When all of it except for an inch had disappeared into my rectum, I breathed a sigh of relief.  

Then I heard the noise. 

The tube started to vibrate deep inside of me as I heard a sucking sound.  I watched in amazement as a steady stream of brown liquid disappeared up the tube.  With the amount that was being sucked from my bowels, I wouldn't need to poop for a month.  I was still a little scared, but the vibrations inside my ass were starting to feel very pleasant.  Leaving the tube vibrating inside of me, alien No. 3 stepped back to be replaced by No. 4.  

Alien No. 4 pulled down another clear tube that ended in another thicker, foot-long, clear nozzle.  It was open at the bottom, rounded at the top where it joined the tube, and appeared to be empty.  She placed it over my urethra.  Pushing the tube upright, she pressed it into my groin over the slit beneath my clitoris.  Immediately I felt suction as it held firmly in place.  The need I had felt to pee was suddenly very urgent, so I did.  I watched as the pee left my piss slit, wandered up the inside of the tube and disappeared.  Alien No. 4 removed the tube and thrust it upwards until it disappeared.  I expected her to vanish too, but she didn't.  

As I watched in amazement, my slumbering clit started to stir and swell. Gradually, it rose to its full half-inch, pointing to the ceiling.  This was kind of embarrassing, as Alien No. 4 was standing beside me, her blank eyes watching me.  

Apparently, the effect of the vibrations was what she had been waiting for.  She came to my side and reached up to the ceiling.  She pulled down another tube similar to the clear one that I had pissed into.  The alien placed the tube over my tingling clit.  She pushed down and I could feel a slight suction as it sealed itself against my clitoris and my urethra.  As the tube became secure, the alien stepped back from the table.  Aliens 3 and 4 stood by the table, waiting for something.  

Chapter Two

I could feel something begin to take hold of my clit.  I couldn't see anything but there was definitely some action taking place.  As I watched closely, I could see another finger-sized extension slide inside my vagina as it slid back and forth along the inside top of my vagina, searching for something.  I felt the finger-like probe rub and then lock onto my G-spot.  It completely caught me off guard as my clit started to throb and swell with my arousal as the tube covering clit rose to the tip and moved back down to the base - over and over again.  It was making my clitoris dance a little as it stroked me towards my orgasm. 

The hood of my clitoris was pulled all the way back revealing the turgid button.  New sensations started on the tip of my clit.  I felt the probe inside me whirling around my G-spot causing sensations that tickled me and sent my body into convulsions of pleasure. All I could think of was that I wanted to take this tube home with me.  

As the magic fingers or whatever they were worked me towards what I knew was going to be a major orgasm, I realized that the cylinder in my ass was still vibrating away.  Looking down at my stomach, it looked very flat. My intestines must have been totally drained.  As I thought about the pleasant vibrations, I wished they would speed up a little.  As the thought formed in my brain - the vibrations increased.  I tried the same tactic on the apparatus on my clit.  I found that by thinking about what I wanted it to do, I could make it happen.  

I was able to slow whatever was working at my swollen nubbin so that it no longer tickled me.  I slowed the motion down until it felt fantastic on my red swollen nub - without the unbearable tickling.  I lay back and enjoyed this wondrous toy.  I continued to alter its actions with my thoughts until I had a combination of rhythms that brought me slowly and pleasantly to climax. 

I tried pumping my hips a little, but the table held me firmly in place.  I tried changing it but it didn't react to my thoughts.

 Oh, well, the feeling as my clit throbbed inside the tube was fantastic.  Just lay back and enjoy it.  Surprisingly, at eighteen, I was still a virgin. I had masturbated lots of times but had never had sex or even come close. Well, there was that time in the woods with my friend Tammy.  We had gotten naked and fingered each other off.  As a vision of a naked Tammy formed in my brain, the pressure on my clit and G-spot became too much for me.  I watched it reacting in the clear tube.  

It throbbed and jerked as the first shot of my girl goo blasted up the tube.  I wanted so badly to thrust my hips but couldn't.  Shivers ran through my body as the machine milked my goo from my pussy.  Each explosion of my girl's juices shot into the tube and were sucked away into the air.  The orgasm seemed to last forever.  I squirted again and again into the tube.  In all the times I had masturbated, I couldn't remember shooting this much juice.  

Eventually, I stopped shooting cum into the tube.  I watched intently as every last drop of my girl juice was vacuumed from my urethra, leaving it totally dry.  Alien No. 3 came forward and removed the cylinder from my ass.  She thrust it into the air where it disappeared; then she disappeared too. Alien No. 4 freed the tube from my groin and slowly raised it back up into the air.  It disappeared as everything else had.  Then Alien No. 4 disappeared. I lay there waiting for whatever was going to happen to me next.  

"Stand up," the metallic voice in my head commanded.  

I was about to say I can't when the table returned to its original flat form.  I slid off of it and stood on slightly wobbly legs.  The table disappeared.  I waited and looked around the room.  Again, no way in or out was visible.  There was plenty of green light in the room, but other than the glowing walls and floor, there was no visible source.  

Suddenly, where there had been a green glowing wall, an opening appeared.  I walked toward it.  The room ahead appeared to be lighted in a pale pink color.  As soon as I passed through the opening, it disappeared, leaving a solid wall behind me.  This room was definitely different.  There was a raised deck with what appeared to be a console of computer-type equipment sitting at one side.  Four of the aliens sat in a row. 

They studied the equipment in front of them, either unaware of my presence or not caring.  Behind them was a large screen.  It was lit by ever-changing red and green numbers and symbols that flashed in various sequences.

 "Stand on the light," the voice clanged.

 As I looked for the light, a small white circle appeared about four feet in front of the console.  I went and stood on it.  It disappeared.  I was facing the aliens at the console.  

"Turn around," the voice boomed.  

Damn, I wish they'd turn the volume down.  I was getting a headache. I turned my back on the aliens, facing the empty room.  Another table appeared in front of me.  This one was black like the other one but seemed to have a leather-like covering that was about an inch thick.  As I looked at it, I sensed that one of the aliens was moving.  She came into my line of sight as she proceeded to the opposite side of the room.  

A small console appeared in front of her.  Beside it was a stack of black plastic rectangles.  Shit, they looked like DVD jewel cases.  The alien selected one and inserted it into the console.  Almost instantly, a large image appeared six feet beyond the table.  It was an image from the video.  There was no screen; it just seemed to exist in mid-air.  Not only that, but as the images started to become clearer, it was three-dimensional.  

The question formed in my head.  What am I doing here?  

The voice in my head provided the answer.  

"We are studying your culture.  We have selected you as a subject for our examination of human sexuality and reproduction.  Get on the platform in front of you, watch the projected images, and repeat what you see."  

At least the voice wasn't as loud.  I lay down on the platform.  It was the softest thing I have ever felt.  It felt wonderful against my naked skin.  As I lay there, I sank into the material slightly.  I could feel a motion beneath me.  I watched in amazement as the material seemed to flow like there was a liquid under it that was in constant motion.  As it moved, it massaged every part of my body that touched it.  The feeling of this magic liquid massaging me relaxed me totally.  I almost fell asleep.  

I watched the images that appeared on the - well, in the air.  My head was towards the console and my feet pointed towards the images.  At first, I recognized nothing.  There was a mass of symbols similar to those behind the console.  Slowly an image took shape that I recognized.  It looked like a room; a typical college girl’s room.  There were posters of Taylor Swift and half-naked girls in bikinis on the walls.  In the center was a large bed. The bedspread appeared to have images of puppy dogs on it.  

A girl entered the room.  She was naked except for a towel around her waist.  She looked very cute.  Her dark brown hair was wet - obviously, she had just showered - and was combed straight back.  Her face was cute with no sign of teenage pimples.  At this thought, my hand went to my own face. I was stunned.  My face was smooth.  My crop of adolescent zits had disappeared.  It felt wonderful as I rubbed my hand on my smooth cheeks. My attention returned to the image.  

The girl's breasts were smallish with a hint of muscle.  Her nipples stood out from her breasts as if she were excited; maybe just cold after her shower. Her legs were long and firm.  All in all, she didn't look much different than me.  She lay down on the bed, against several pillows that were propped against the headboard.  She was half reclining, half sitting up.  Suddenly, my platform changed shape and I was reclining in the same position.  It didn't seem to affect the fluid motion beneath me.  The wonderful massaging continued without any interruption.  

The girl on the screen began stroking her breasts with her hands.  Her fingers found her nipples and massaged them gently.  Without realizing I was doing it; my hands went to my breasts and I copied her motions.  The girl continued to massage her breasts with one hand.  The other hand slid down her flat belly to the edge of her towel.  

Suddenly, I realized that a row of TV screens or monitors had appeared around the room.  Each one contained a slightly different image of. me.  As I looked around, I could see that I was being video recorded from every possible angle.  Even my naked back and ass appeared on one or two of the screens.  Was this platform a giant video camera?  The motion of the fluid under me sped up and I relaxed again.  Forgetting the images of me, I returned to the larger image in front of me.

 The girl's hand was still massaging her breasts.  Her other hand was rubbing her tummy along the edge of the towel.  Slowly, her hand slid down the towel to where a slight mound indicated her cunt was hiding.  Her hand found the end of the towel and started to pull on it.  Slowly, she worked it free from her body.  My hands continued to caress my firm breasts and flat belly.  

The girl - I wish I knew her name - pulled the ends of the towel back until they were spread on either side of her.  The voice in my head said "Brittany".  That must be the girl's name.  This mental telepathy stuff was great.  I thought about wishing for Jennifer Lawrence, but I didn't.  I was strangely attracted to the girl on the screen.  

I looked at her pussy as her fingers started to explore it.  It was shaved.  I was embarrassed, wanting to cover my own hairy pussy.  I guessed that she was not yet aroused because her clitoris hardly protruded from her cleft.  Her pussy lips looked average, the same as my own.  Brittany stroked the length of her vulva with the palm of her hand.  My hand followed her motions on my own muff.  I had always been proud of my pussy. It wasn't hard to notice the jealous glances of the other girls in the showers after gym; or at Leonard's pond.  But Brittany's slick pussy made me feel very self-conscious.  

Brittany's other hand left her breasts and joined its mate in fondling the smooth flesh of her pussy.  Her clit was starting to swell, noticeably; and so was mine.  The combination of watching Brittany and the feel of my own skilled hands was getting me aroused and a little wet.  Brittany was using both hands to stroke her clit and finger her vaginal opening into dripping arousal.  Her head was back against the headboard and she was moaning. 

CHECK THIS BLOG TOMORROW FOR CHAPTERS THREE AND FOUR


No comments:

Post a Comment