Thursday, November 23, 2023

 

THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL CHALLENGE

Chapter Seven

I had no time to contemplate that – the alien Priestess took a step back, and with a swivel of her thick, wide hips, she flung me bodily back into the center of the mat. I rolled over a few times on my side before I came to a stop, panting, on my hands and knees.

I was breathing hard and fast, as if I'd just run a 100-meter sprint. The blood rushed in my ears. The audience was laughing and clapping, and whooping with delight – and the Priestess, the massive unmovable the Priestess, was moving in on me again, with slow but purposeful steps.

I found myself scrambling back, on my hands and feet, for a few moments. I flushed, in mortification, at my undignified display.

My thoughts were wild. How could this be happening? I was scurrying in fear, like a rat, from this lecherous alien?

I had to change the rhythm of this scenario– the Priestess was letting me wear myself out. I had to admit the bitter truth – I could not outmuscle the Priestess, not like this.

Instead, I slipped an arm in between the Priestess's titanic thighs, threw my other arm over the Priestess's shoulder, tightened my grip, and heaved with all my might.

It failed – I thought I had enough leverage, but the Priestess had somehow anticipated my attempt, and had planted herself so firmly that I could not even budge her an inch! Almost sobbing with frustration, I tried again, flexing with all my might, yelling with the sheer effort. I could feel how wet the Priestess was, on the heel of my palm, which was touching the Priestess's pussy. The sweat and juices covered my hand, as I strained and strained, fruitlessly.

Then the Priestess wrapped her own arms around me – and lifted me up with minimal effort, holding me across her body. The crown moaned loudly in pleasure. I flailed helplessly, having lost my grip. She had never felt so helpless in her life, being carried this way by the Priestess, like a kitten. The way things looked I was going to get screwed royally, maybe several times.

"I must break you," the Priestess said, softly and hoarsely.

My eyes went wide, and I struggled even harder... but it was no use.

In a sharp single movement, the Priestess went down on one knee, and slammed my right side over her own massively muscled thigh. I didn’t care much for her foreplay.

The Priestess let go of me and I rolled away, clutching my side, gasping with each ragged breath I took. I tried to crawl away to get some distance between us.

There would be no respite now, however – the Priestess grabbed hold of my ankles, and dragged me bodily across the mat, like a bag of laundry, and deposited me right in front of audience whose pussy rubbing had lapsed into a steady, intense rhythm.

Then the crowd was on their feet, watching their Priestess continue to batter me setting me up for her mating ritual. Her pupils were slightly dilated and her face was flushed with arousal, as she whispered, "Had enough, human? Ready to submit, you are a pathetic species? Are you ready to be mated?"

Tears sprang to my eyes. I mustered whatever defiance I could, and grunted, "No! Never!"

Almost immediately, however, the Priestess pulled me to a kneeling position, knelt down in front of me, wrapped her thick, powerful arms around my quivering torso... and squeezed.

I threw my head back and cried, but it was not a full-throated scream, even – I no longer had the strength even for that. It was cry of breathless agony, as the Priestess's arms pressed in on my torso like an iron vise, mercilessly crushing the resistance out of me. I could not draw a full breath. When I clutched at the Priestess's arms, I could not even grip tightly enough to make the Priestess notice.

My head lolled to the side. Dimly, I was aware that a drip of slobber was escaping from the side of my mouth, but I was in too much pain to care.

"Do you submit, huh?" she moaned, in a high-pitched whine. "Submit, bitch?"

My eyes filled with tears again. I was losing consciousness. I was utterly crushed – nothing I could try had worked. the Priestess was the superior species, plain and simple.

I croaked, "Submit..."

"What's that? Can't hear you!"

"I... submit..." the Priestess jerked on my body, tightening her grip, and I shuddered. I was blacking out.

"Louder!"

I barely had the breath to speak, but I forced the words out of my lips. "I... submit!"

"What are you, huh? You're a weakling! What are you?"

"I'm... a... weakling!" My eyes rolled back, and one more word escaped my lips. "Please..."

And suddenly, I was on my back, as air returned to my lungs and I returned to consciousness. The crowd was crying out, their bodies jerking in the throes of an mass orgasm, while the Priestess had moved to mount me in the missionary position. She grabbed my wrists and held them to the mat.

"You lost, I will mate you now," she grunted, her vacant eyes afire with an icy blaze. "I will fuck you, loser as they say in your world."

She lowered her crotch and pressed her vulva to mine. I shuddered at the wet, juicy contact. I looked up tearfully at my vanquisher, my sore and aching body shivering with pain, fatigue... and desperate need.

My legs opened, almost as if of their own desire, to give the Priestess better access. the Priestess smiled in acknowledgement, coldly accepting my offering.

Then she began humping, making sure to rub her own swollen erect clitoris against mine, and my eyes rolled up as the shameful pleasure overcame me, turning my body to jelly.

And then the Priestess was pinching my nipples playfully, fondling the nipples as well – "Do you like being mated, my dear weak human?" – She began rubbing and grinding herself all over me, before lying on her side and rubbing clitoris to an erection the size of a normal human penis. Then she climb on top of me to finish her impending climax.

But I beat her to it – my sweaty, defeated body stiffened, and then shivered in a cataclysmic orgasm, as the last of my pride and dignity melted away, as the spasms of pleasure swept through my trembling body, crushed underneath the physically and sexually superior alien.

I had a second one, as the Priestess relentlessly humped me to another climax, before finally releasing me and sitting back on her thighs, dripping with sweat and breathing hard. As I collapsed in delirious defeat, I noted in a corner of my mind that the mounting and humping had been a greater exertion for the Priestess than the struggling itself. The thought added to the shame welling up in me.

I tried to clamber to my feet, to get back into the duel, but the Priestess pounced on me keeping me down, taking hold of my wrists and pinning my arms securely to the mat. I bared my teeth, glaring up at the Priestess, but I knew it was no use. My muscles tensed and strained, but against the Priestess's superior strength and leverage, I could not move my arms even a single inch.

Slowly, her eyes gleaming with malice, the Priestess lowered her torso onto me pushing her breasts down onto mine. This made it easy for the Priestess to line our nipples up together. Her swollen pink nipples pressed against mine.

With every flick of nipple on nipple my arousal was growing, until it was almost painful. My moans got louder and louder – I couldn't stifle them - until I  was almost crying out in ecstasy. And above me, the Priestess's face remained callous. She was aroused, too - her moist lips were parted and she panted - but she was fully in control of herself, setting the pace, feeling just enough stimulation to enjoy the sex and the duel, while at the same time turning me into a quivering, raw mass of flesh on the verge of orgasm.

Priestess sat back, her breasts and nipples jutting out in triumph, while I lay with my face turned to the side, eyes closed, moaning, and whimpering with aching need. The Priestess's descending cunt had me almost thrusting my pussy up to meet hers before I caught myself. I bit my lip. No, the instruction were for me to resist...

The Priestess went in for the finish. Her eyes met mine for an instant, and then she averted them, as she began to hunker down on another climax and started sucking on my neck.

The Priestess's pussy mashed forcefully against mine, flooding my mind with the liquid warmth of that contact. Her snakelike clitoris wormed itself firmly between my pink, swollen womanhood. The screwing began.

I was being mated. the Priestess was doing it, mating with me, even though she wasn't using a penis - it was the same, in effect. the Priestess's clitoris was... was now longer, and gristle like. The Priestess's juices were flowing down, into my cunt - wasn't that part of being bred? And the Priestess then held my right leg firmly in place with one arm - now I couldn't move my captive leg even a bit - and she was grinning triumphantly down at me.

I arched my back, stiffened for one long moment... and then the convulsions overtook my body and I  bucked and shook and cried out in the throes of the most powerful orgasm I ever had.

I was dizzy, and soft, like pudding, and wholly unable to resist as the Priestess scooped me up into her arms and cradled her like a kitty, in her arms.

"Poor little pussy," she laughed, harshly. "Here, let Mama make it all better..." and she rolled me onto my stomach.

She straddled my hips so she could kneel and grind her shaved pussy and hard clitoris on my sweaty ass cheeks. I shuddered at the hot contact. I stared at the monitors and watched the Priestess quivering in delight.

I watched it as she smeared her shaved cunt on my ass cheeks. Her bald pussy rubbed into my ass crack that was so slippery from my earlier lube job. I could really feel her enlarged clit rubbing on my puckered ass hole. I shifted and found her enlarged clit and clenched my cheeks around it. Capturing it before she could penetrate my opening. I gasped into the mat.

She smiled and ground her clit on my ass cheeks, trying to extricate her snakelike appendage and stab it home. I undulated my hips, wrenching her erection with my muscled ass cheeks. It was a win for me and certainly frustrating for the Priestess. The pleasure rippled through me as I watched on the monitor as her  big boobs we swaying with her effort to free her trapped organ.

"We humans have the best buttocks," I groaned.

"Buttocks?" the alien Priestess asked.

Chapter Eight

I winked at her in the monitor as I clutched her trapped clit. I shuddered, pleasure racing through my body. My tits jiggled. I held the erect clitoris tightly in my ass crack, her pale skin contrasting with the  suntan of my cheeks. I loved it. I savored every moment of this.

The alien smeared her vulva against my unbreachable ass as my cheeks seemed to  devour her squirming snakelike clitoris. The alien moaned, her hands kneading my soft tits. Such joy crossed my face. That wonderful ecstasy that could only cum from knowing I was crushing her hard gristly clit with my talented ass cheeks.

It was a beautiful sight.

I loved it so much as I undulated my hips and ground my cunt into the mat beneath me. Pleasure sparked through me. I groaned at the electric bliss quivering through me.

Surprisingly the Priestess’s arrogance had cause her to wear herself out. I could feel her struggle abating little by little.  Her abnormal alien clitoris had returned to its ‘normal’ size, no longer hard as before. I felt it was time to press my advantage. My heart pounded in my chest as I released the Priestess from my trap and she quickly rolled off my back.

With renewed energy I struck while the alien was at her most vulnerable. I mounted her prone body and I smeared my cunt against the alien’s, my orgasm building fast. My clit slid through her folds, feeling the silky texture of her naughty supersized clit. I groaned, my entire body quivering towards that moment of explosion.

"Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to cum and breed," I cooed to the alien squeezing her tits.

No! No! The alien moaned.

"Oh yes bitch!" I groaned into the alien’s neck.

I shuddered, grinding my cunt hard on her pussy. Our clits brushed again. Pleasure sparked between us. It was a rush to feel. She shuddered on the mat. Her hands gripped my thighs, fingernails biting into my supple flesh.

The Priestess bucked. Her cunt juices gushed out and bathed my twat. I loved the feel of her cream soaking me. It was such a rush to have all that wondrous cream pouring out of her and onto the mat.  A big smile spread on my lips as the warmth drenched my cunt.

"Fuck!" the alien groaned. "I’m not finished with you! I will prevail."

The alien bucked now. Her tits heaved as pressed my cunt against hers squeezing more of her cream to gush from her gash. I could actually hear it dripping from her sex onto the mat. That was so hot to hear. I loved it as I continued to grind my cunt into the alien's sloppy pussy. My orgasm swelled in me. My clit scraped under hers pinning her longer clit to her abdomen.

I burst in delight and bred the alien.

"Oh, yes, yes," I gasped, my cunt writhing.

Juices gushed out to soak her cunt in my divine passion. My boobs heaved as the waves of delight rushed through me. I shuddered, loving every moment of this bliss. It was spectacular to cum so hard. I loved every moment of it. I groaned, my face twisting with delight. I gasped out with such ecstasy.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's so wondrous," I whimpered. "That's just so amazing. I love it. I love it so much! Ooh, ooh, that's sending such ecstasy gushing through me."

The audience squealed in delight. They were getting a fantastic show. Some of them had our own orgasms, covering their hands in pussy cream. I loved it. The air brimmed with the scent of hot alien cunt.

The Priestess was ready to retaliate.  

I felt a tremendous itching inside me as she pulled her oversized clitoris back through my labia.  Out and out it came, picking up speed as it slithered out of me.  I had been careless and she reversed our positions and it wasn’t long before the tip of her revitalized clitoris reached my anus, and before I could clench my ass cheeks, she started to thrust into my well lubed ass hole. The feeling of heat and warmth spreading through my insides as it raced back and forth through my bowels was so intense,

I almost fainted.

This was more pleasure than any girl could ever hope to deal with.  If I didn't cum soon, I would go insane.  I couldn't imagine how I would deal with the added pleasure from my own sex when it decided to squirt.  

I could see by the screen that the pleasure of being inside me was starting to have an effect on the Priestess.  Her face was no longer pale. Her cheeks were flushed.  Her body lurched back and forth as she pushed her sex back and forth.  Actually, maybe it was pulling her back and forth.  

Oh, shit, I was cumming.  I looked down in time to see a huge spurt of girl goo shoot out of my sex.  As it did, the pleasure in my body multiplied tenfold.  I don't know why I didn't pass out.  My body jerked and squirmed and undulated as the spasms tore me apart.  

I looked at the screen.  It was at least twenty feet in front of me, but I could see my huge pool of my girl goo forming under me.  I spasmed and spasmed, the jerking of my body made my sex grind hard into the mat.  My cum was flying everywhere. 

As if that wasn't enough, the Priestess was cumming, too.  I felt the first throb of her hot oversize clit inside my bowels.  The Priestess exploded her yellowish girl goo all over my ass cheeks, much of it streaming into my ass crack.  I watched, helplessly, as my ass was pounded more and more.  I was sure the Priestess would split me open at any moment.  The only other time I ever felt like this was when I was eleven.  Mom had given me an enema.  This was definitely worse - much worse.

 At long last, the alien stopped pumping her juices.  I looked at my stomach pressed into a puddle of girl goo.  I looked like someone had mated with me - and maybe I was pregnant.  I could stand it no more. 

I fainted.

***

When I next woke, I was in my car.  It was startling, to say the least.  I was parked along the roadside far closer to home than the Motel in which I had rented a room.  I was very disappointed to find that it had all been a dream.

 An actual depression hit me like a brick.  I wanted to cry! It was light outside, lighter than early morning - which meant I was probably late for work. 

Damn! 

I started the car and was about to put it in gear, when I noticed something odd.  I reached down to my ankle and felt a ring about it.  I was so excited by this that I pulled my leg right up into the seat; I would pay for that later. 

It was that ring the Priestess’ assistant placed on my leg! 

It was the silver ring that she had put around my ankle.  It was then that the announcer on the radio told me what a glorious Thursday it was.  I was shocked!  I let my ankle fall back to the floor and began to laugh. 

Three days! 

Three days and I couldn't help but feel that the silver ring meant that I was tagged.  I don't believe any animal has ever been so glad to be marked as I was right then. I'm still pretty glad.

END

THIS IS THE FINAL INSTALLMENT OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL CHALLENGE 

I WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment