Tuesday, November 21, 2023

 THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL CHALLENGE

Chapter Three

I took myself in both my hands and pleasured myself slowly.  I didn't want to cum before Brittany did.  I wouldn't want to disappoint my alien audience.  It took a while before Brittany was finally aroused.  I could see why she used both hands.  With the size of her now erect clitoris, her pussy was beginning drip a lot of her juices.

 As Brittany's right hand  stroked in and out of her opening using two fingers, her other hand was busy with her bright red turgid clitoris. Her fingers stroked all around the mushroom.  She must have smeared some of her girl sauce over her clit since it was not only red by very wet with her natural lubrication.  Her finger traced along her vaginal slit, then headed for her mouth.  She sucked her finger contentedly as her other hand continued its stroking.  Her hand was sliding in and out noticeably faster now.  I could hear her labored breath over whatever sound system the room had.  I would have liked it for my room, as it sounded like Brittany was on the platform next to me.  

My own pleasure button was throbbing as I stroked and played with the erect flesh.  I found some of my juices of my own and placed it in my waiting mouth.  Although I had jilled off many times before, watching Brittany work on the cleft between her smooth legs was making me really excited.  That and the massage the platform was giving me.  I had to keep reminding myself to slow down so Brittany and I would cum at the same time.  

I was actually amazed that I could get it up so soon after being tapped so thoroughly by the machine in the green room.  But my throbbing clit was ready to go and I was leaking all over my swollen labia.  

Brittany's face in front of me showed that her efforts were paying off. She looked to be in exquisite pain as she manhandled her throbbing crevice. Juices spilled from her slit.  I wondered how much of this her beautiful pussy could hold.  I would soon find out.  

Brittany gasped in anguish as both hands held and stroked her throbbing clit.  My own pleasure button was pulsing in my hands as I rubbed it quickly to orgasm.  Come on, Brittany, I urged in my head.  Don't make me wait any longer.  

Brittany's young body was bucking up and down.  Her hips thrusting her vagina at some imagined cock.  Suddenly, her body contorted her legs folded over her head resting on the bed behind her head, and her pussy came to rest on her mouth.  Shit, I hope they don't expect me to do that.  

Brittany sucked on her own dripping cunt.  Her tongue darting around her clitoris and through her slit.  I had a vision in my own head.  Suddenly, the platform changed shape.  I found myself upside down, resting on my neck and upper shoulders and back.  My pussy was directly above my face.  I was amazed as a drop of Bartholin fluid fell from my urethra and landed on my lips.  My abdomen was almost contorted into a full circle.  I found that, with a major effort on my part, I was able to slide my tongue around my own throbbing clit

 In this position, I could just see Brittany out of the corner of my eye. But then the image of Brittany tonguing her pussy appeared clearly in my brain as if the image had been transferred inside of my head.  Brittany was just seconds from her orgasm.  Her hands pulled her lips apart as she tried to keep hold of her clit with her sucking mouth.  I pursed my lips and sucked my throbbing bud.  I would have no trouble cumming when Brittany did.  

The first spurt of her orgasm surged through Brittany's cunt lips, squirting into her mouth and around her lips.  I squirted into my own mouth, savoring the taste.  I was able to swallow all of it.  Brittany spurted again.  This time, she had moved her head back by an inch.  I could see clearly as her girl goo shot out of her urethra, landing on her tongue.  A tiny dribble ran down the center of her chin.  This time, I didn't follow Brittany's lead.  I continued to suck my swollen clitoris and scraped my g-spot as wave after wave of my sweet cream shot into my mouth and was swallowed.  This was a new experience for me and I was going to make the most of it.  I had tasted myself before, but never thought I would ever swallow the whole orgasm.

 The platform suddenly returned to its previous shape.  My pussy pulled out of my mouth and I was left to stroke the last of my cum onto my pussy lips  and down into my ass cheeks.  I watched Brittany as she lay back and squirted the last of her orgasm into the air.   She rubbed vulva gently with the palm of her hand as she stared at it.  Unlike Brittany, I took longer to come down from my orgasm but eventually stopped stroking and laid my gooey fingers on my belly.    

The image of Brittany disappeared from the room.  The small screens around the room also disappeared.  Was this the end of their study?  

"No," the voice came into my head, "but you will need nourishment."  

As the words ended a tube came out of nowhere.  

"Place it in your mouth," the metallic voice instructed.  

I did as I was told and was rewarded with the sweetest tasting liquid I had ever swallowed.  It was better than my own juices.  I sucked eagerly on the tube until the flow stopped.  I had not noticed being hungry, but the sweet liquid left me feeling fully satisfied.  I lay back and let the platform - no actually it was more like a bed - continue its massage.

***

A door opened on the opposite side of the room from where I had entered.  This room appeared to be lit in yellow.  As I watched, a tall naked teenage girl came through the doorway.  It disappeared as she walked through.  She looked around the room.  The spot of light appeared on the floor and she went to it, facing the console.  Then she turned around to face me.  It appeared that I wasn't the only one hearing voices.  

As she stood there listening to her instructions, I had a chance to observe her.  I had a strange feeling I knew her but couldn't put my finger on it.  She was maybe an inch taller than me.  Her body was similar to mine with maybe a little less hair.  She was slim with well-toned arms, breasts, legs and thighs.  She was not an athlete but her body was in pretty good shape. My eyes went to the center of her body.  Her sex was about the same as mine, unshaved but well-trimmed.  Her patch of pubic hair matched mine almost perfectly in size and color.  She appeared to have little hair visible anywhere else on her body.  Her body was topped off by a beautiful face.  Thinking back to why I was here, I figured if I was going to have to have sex with a girl, this one would do nicely.  As the voice in her head must have instructed, she lay on the bed beside me.  She did not seem to realize I was there.  Looking around the room, I realized we were alone.  

"What's your name," I whispered?  I realized that this was rather dumb as the aliens could probably read my thoughts.  

Realizing that she was not alone, she looked at me.  

"Marla," she seemed surprised as she spoke the words.  Verbal communication did seem to be out of place in this environment.  

"Mine's Diane.  I get the feeling I know you from somewhere.  Where did you go to school?"  

"Joe Biden High," she answered.  "I was transferred there last week when we moved into town."  

That was my school.  I had probably seen her in the hall at school. No wonder I recognized her but didn't know her name.  

"Where are we," she asked, a look of fear on her face?  

"My guess is that we are in some kind of alien space craft."

 Her body shook as she absorbed the meaning of my words.  

"Why are we here," she questioned.

 I explained to her what I had gathered from the voice in my head. Somewhat embarrassed, I described all that had happened to me since arriving.  It turned out that she had just undergone the sampling of her body fluids as I had.  We both blushed at the memory of the orgasm machine.

 "What is going to happen to us," she stammered, the fear evident in her voice?  

"Well, I don't know for sure, but I have a pretty good idea."  

"What," she asked.  

"Are you lesbian."  

"No," she stammered, looking very surprised at my question.  "I don't think so."  

"Well, my guess is that we are going to have sex together."  

Her eyes widened as she slid as far away from me as she could without falling off the platform.

 "But I never did that before.  Not with a boy or a girl," she said, her eyes still wide in disbelief.  

"Hey look, neither have I, but I think we have no other choice. According to the voice in my head, we will not be harmed if we co-operate. My guess is that they will let us go when they are finished with us."  

"Do you really think so," she appeared almost ready to cry.  

"Yeah.  I think we are just guinea pigs in their little experiment. Why wouldn't they let us go when they are done."  

My words seemed to make sense to her.  She questioned me about how we were supposed to know what to do and I explained about the image that had guided me (not that I had really needed it ).  She moved closer to me on the bed, making sure she did not touch me.  We were silent as we waited.  

There was a "whoosh" sound and one of the aliens was back.  She went to the small console; removed the video I had watched and inserted another one. The image glowed to life in front of us, as the line of smaller screens reappeared.  As the image came into focus, there were two teens on a double bed.  The scene was different, and neither looked like Brittany. 

The upper halves of their bodies were naked as they reclined against some pillows. The lower half of their bodies, from the waist down was covered by a sheet. They lay side by side, smiling at each other as if they shared a secret.  

The girl on the left grabbed the top of the sheet, slowly pulling it in her direction.  As it slid off the other girl, it revealed a teen of about nineteen.  She had a tiny dusting of pubic hair above  her pussy.  She was a pretty girl, her face clean and smooth.  

Chapter Four

The other girl continued to pull the sheet all the way off onto the floor exposing her own body.  She was about the same age and similarly endowed.  She giggled as the sheet uncovered her vagina.  The two girls lay there for a second.  Up until now, there was nothing much for Marla or I to do except watch.  We were already naked and side by side on the bed.

 The girl who had pulled the sheet off leaned over to the other girl and whispered something into her ear.  The other girl giggled.  The first girl got up on her knees, halfway down the bed and almost on the edge.  The other girl squirmed on her back and scrambled down so that she lay with her legs on either side of the first girl.  They were sideways to whatever camera was filming them.  It was easy to see what was going to happen.

Suddenly, my brain asked what their names were.  As I looked at the girl on the left, "Julie" formed in my head.  Looking over to the left, "Beth" was her name.  

Beth giggled as Julie leaned forward and started to caress her thighs with her hands.  Another question appeared in my head - who was going to play Julie as we acted out the images.  

"You are Julie," the voice answered.  

Shit, I wanted to be Beth.  I didn't relish eating Marla's pussy, as nice as she looked.  I started to get up onto my knees and Marla moved into position on her back.  She must have asked the same question.  I started to stroke Marla's thighs and a shiver ran through her.  She didn't look as scared, now.  Lucky you, I thought; you are the one who's going to get eaten.  

Once again, I found it difficult to watch the images and they were transferred into my brain.  Marla, however, had a clear view of me and the screen.  As I watched Julie's hands in my head, I followed her lead.  Her hands rubbed up Beth's thighs and across her sensitive belly.  My hands followed, caressing the area above Marla's pubes.  Julie slowly rubbed her palms along the smooth skin on either side of Beth's already swelling clit.  I did the same for Marla.  Beth giggled. Marla giggled.  She was really starting to get into her part as her pussy lips started to fill with blood.  

Beth parted her legs allowing Julie access to her vaginal opening.  Julie Cupped it into her hands, tugging the young girls lips between her fingers. Beth shuddered as did Marla as I copied the motions.  

Julie pushed Beth's legs high over her breasts.  Still gripping the backs of Beth's smooth thighs, she leaned towards her now quite damp slit. There was no turning back now as Marla assumed the position and awaited my mouth.

 But Julie didn't go down on Beth right away.  Instead, she leaned towards Beth's labia.  One at a time, she took Beth's tender flaps into her mouth; sucked them for a minute or so; then spit them out. This action made Beth writhe on the bed as her young sex reached its full potential.  Damn, this girl was as puffy as me; but at least my lips were  thicker.  Beth's lips were slender.  

I repeated Julie's actions on Marla's pussy lips.  Other than a little bit of hair in my mouth, it wasn't too bad.  As Marla writhed on the bed, I had the distinct feeling she was no longer acting.  

Julie slid her hands down Beth's thighs, almost to the cheeks of her ass.  I could see Beth's smooth round cheeks spread apart, revealing her crack and the tiny anus that nestled there.  My mind screamed, "No, Julie, don't do it."  

It was too late.  Julie's slim tongue was already licking the area between her pussy and ass, on her way to the crack below.  Shit, I thought.  This is more than I bargained for.  But being a co-operative type, I leaned into Marla's crotch and licked towards her gaping crack.  Beth's body tensed and her hands grasped the bed sheet as she anticipated where Julie's tongue was headed.  Marla did the same.  You're enjoying this too much, you bitch.  I hope your turn is coming.  

Julie bathed Beth's crack with her tongue.  Each time she touched Beth's pink puckered anus, Beth shook visibly.  I looked at Marla's anus as my tongue approached it for the first time.  It was brown.  God, I hope that was its natural color.  My tongue swept across and Marla's and her body shook violently.  

Julie's tongue had centered on Beth's anus.  Her tongue pushed forward until it slipped past the first tight ring.  As she slid her tongue in and out, Beth gripped the sheets harder and moaned to no one in particular.  I couldn't remember sound on this video, then suddenly realized my tongue pressing into Marla's anus was causing her to moan.  

Julie worked her tongue in and out of Beth's anus for a long time. Beth's clit was out from under its hood was rock hard and throbbing above Julie's head. As I worked on Marla's tight ass, I was aware of her wet pussy as it occasionally dripped on me.  I hated to admit it, but I didn't really mind what I was doing.  Marla's crack had a faint odor of sweat.  I couldn't define the taste of her anus, but it was not unpleasant like I had expected.  That was a relief.  

Julie must have sensed Beth's urgent need to be eaten.  Either that or the director had told her to get on with it before she ran out of tape.  

Julie's tongue broke free of Beth's anus.  I was glad as my tongue was starting to hurt from all the activity and the pressure of Marla's anus around it.

 Julie let go of Beth's upraised thighs, allowing her feet to fall to the bed.  Beth's knees were still bent and spread wide apart.  Julie looked at Beth's pink pussy and licked her lips.  Overacting, I thought. Just get on with it.  

Julie bent forward over Beth's sex and Beth giggled.  I leaned over Marla and got the same reaction.  At least I didn't lick my lips.  

Julie spied the juices trickling from Beth's pussy.  She took her tongue and swept it across the opening, gathering it up on the tip. Instead of swallowing it, she crawled up Beth's body.  Beth knew what was coming.  She lay there panting, her lips parted.  Julie inserted her goo covered tongue in past Beth's lips.  Beth closed her lips and sucked eagerly on Julie's tongue.

 I could avoid it no longer.  I looked at Marla's throbbing sex.  There was a huge glob of girl goo waiting there - just for me.  I used my tongue to gather it up and headed for Marla's parted lips.  I slipped my tongue between them.  Marla sucked eagerly on my tongue, trying to pull it out of my mouth.  Julie and Beth did not separate right away.  With Beth's cum long gone, they locked lips and swapped tongues for a while.

 As I prepared to kiss Marla's mouth I could only think, "you bitch, you better not tell anyone about this."  But who would believe her.  We were in a space ship.  

Marla returned my kiss eagerly.  Even I started to get into it as we sucked each other’s tongues.  I realized that I had been trying to fantasize that Marla was a guy, as I had worked on her body.  But now, it seemed O.K. that she wasn't.  

Julie and Beth tired of kissing.  It was obvious that Beth  was not far from orgasm.  Girl goo oozed from her opening and it throbbed madly, splashing with every movement.  I looked at Marla's snatch.  I hoped she was also close.  I couldn't imagine having to lick her pussy for very long.  

Julie's body slid down Beth's.  Her breasts was streaked with Beth’s juices as she slid over Beth's swollen pussy.  Her mouth found Beth's clit, now swollen purple with engorged blood.  She licked any remnants of girl goo from it and tongue bathed it until it was glistening.  Her tongue worked its way along the ridge beneath the swollen nubbin.  Beth started to wiggle around.  

Pushing any last bit of reluctance aside, I slid down over Marla's cunt until it was in front of my mouth.  Pointing my tongue at her deep red swollen lips, I closed my eyes and started to lick.  Her juices were sweet and sticky, not much different than my own that I had swallowed not long ago. This wasn't so bad.  If I could swallow my own juice, I should be able to swallow Marla's.

 I followed Julie's lead.  She licked Beth's slit.  I licked Marla's slit.  She sucked along the sides of Beth's crevice.  I sucked on the sides of Marla's crevice.  Both Beth and Marla were near orgasm as Julie and I pushed our lips over their swollen buttons  and swallowed their turgid lump until we felt their pubes.  It almost felt like Julie and I were a team.  I didn't need to follow her lead any more.  I knew what she was going to do next and we did it together.

 As we slid back and forth over their gashes, Beth and Marla started to pump their hips.  I could hear Marla moaning and knew that Beth was moaning, too.  Julie's mouth and my mouth moved up and down in unison, both trying to suck our young lovers juices from deep within their vagina. Shit, I had called Marla my "lover".  I guess she was.  What else could you call her.  

Both girls writhed under our unquenchable mouths.  They pumped their hips trying to force their sex in our mouths.  But they were no match for Julie and I.  Our mouths moved faster, totally in control of the young bodies that tried to pump their hot pussies into us.  Marla's moans were combined into one long one. 

The first blast of Marla's teenage juices flooded my mouth.  For a second I lost control as the sudden flood exploded over my lips.  Regaining my composure, I sucked her juices back into my mouth, my mouth working tirelessly to draw forth the next creamy sweet blast.  Marla's goo felt good in my mouth.  If anything, she tasted better than I did.  I knew that Beth was cumming.  The image of her sweet face in my head told me she was coating Julie's face.  Her eyes were partly closed as she gazed off into space.  Her cheeks were tinged rosy, red by her orgasmic pleasure.  Her lips parted as she tried to suck in enough air to overcome the effect Julie's mouth was having on her.  And I knew that Beth's goo was sweet and that Julie enjoyed every drop as she savored the sweet nectar before swallowing it.  

I sucked the last of Marla's juices from her throbbing pussy as she lay on the bed, gasping and sobbing to be released from the ecstasy that punished her young body.  Sweat formed on her brow and beaded on her breasts. Her arm pits glistened from the exertion that her passion had forced upon her. 

God she looked beautiful. 

Was I lesbian. 


WATCH FOR WEDNESDAY'S POST FOR CHAPTERS 4 AND 5

No comments:

Post a Comment