Thursday, October 3, 2019



IT'S THE START OF FALL AND THE WEATHERMAN SAYS IT WILL BE GETTING COLDER. Not if I can help it!

SIX HOT AND SEXY STORIES FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE, AND THE PERFECT THING FOR SITTING BY THE FIRE PIT SIPPING A LITTLE WINE. OR CHUGGING  BEER.




A Learned Behavior: Piper is a girl with a past. She is beginning her first day of college and meets new friends Tasha and Tiffany. She hopes the friendship will erase the memories of her past.

Antidote for Lust: A debilitating plague is in a head on collision with Earth. But its arrival to Earth may be sooner than they expected


Cookie Martin Wrestling Mechanic Nightmares and Knock Downs: Their boating trip disrupted by a severe storm. Cookie and Kitty are injured, Cookie is knocked unconscious and into ugly nightmare that won't end.

Kiss and Make Up: Cassie and Nadia are a romantic couple about to make up, following an ugly spat they had. Each has a surprise for the other for the make up.


Lara's Redemption: Lara is against all things lesbian, and has made it her life mission to harass lesbians, until one day she is at their mercy and finds her life completely changing. 

The Back Door Girl: Rose asks her girlfriend Emily over to her house to lounge by the pool. Once Emily gets there, all thoughts of lounging disappear.

Connect with Candice Christian


Please feel free to email me at: candicechristian2001@gmail.com
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
  Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:

No comments:

Post a Comment