Saturday, October 19, 2019



MY DAUGHTER'S GIRLFRIEND

Testing the theory of ‘opposites attract’. Amanda, a sun loving Floridian and Raven, a dark clad gothic chick, become lovers much to Amanda’s mother’s dislike. 






Amanda searches for a college roommate and is given Raven's name as a likely candidate. The two hit it off almost immediately, even though Amanda is a surfer girl and Raven is a Wednesday Addams look alike. 

Danielle, Amanda's mother, takes an instant dislike for Raven when Amanda brings her home for spring breaks. Raven senses the dislike and confronts Danielle and then the sparks really fly.

They end up deciding to settle the disagreement with a friendly no holds barred catfight. Both women end up with more than their ego's bruised. In the end the winner gets the loser as her personal attendant through the rest of the spring break period. And Danielle agrees to stay out of her daughter's love life. 



Connect with Candice Christian


Please feel free to email me at: candicechristian2001@gmail.com
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
  Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:

No comments:

Post a Comment