Monday, October 28, 2019


CANDICE CHRISTIAN

ENDING OCTOBER WITH A BANG!




JUSTINE’S DREAM: Justine and Stacey first meet at the gym and instantly find themselves attracted to each other. Justine learns that Stacey is full of surprises

MY DAUGHTER’S GIRLFRIEND: Testing the theory of ‘opposites attract’. Amanda, a sun loving Floridian and Raven, a dark clad gothic chick, become lovers much to Amanda’s mother’s dislike.

THE PAIN OF LOVE: Two high school seniors, Sam and Mikki, from different worlds confront each other in the girls bathroom. Setting in motion a love hate relationship that lasts for years

WITH CHERRY ON TOP: Marcia and Cherry are lovers, and deeply in love. But Cherry's family discovers that Marcia is a deceitful gold-digger lookin for a meal ticket.

***
Connect with Candice Christian

Please feel free to email me at: 
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
  Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:






No comments:

Post a Comment