Monday, September 23, 2019


Autumn has arrived. Falling leaves, cooler weather, and hot stories from Candice Christian!


Helping with a Fetish
Sharon and Caroline, two nerdy roommates, are college freshman. Both girls haven’t much in the way of a social life, until Caroline shares a secret with Sharon

The Back Door Girl
Rose asks her girlfriend Emily over to her house to lounge by the pool. Once Emily gets there, all thoughts of lounging disappear.


The Golden Oath
Cassie discovers a unique way of providing herself with self-gratification. When she shares the knowledge with her friend Ashley, their relationship intensifies.

Nothing to Prove
Billie and Lauren are retired military and very much in love. They move to the tropics to live their lesbian lives they have always dreamed of doing.






 Connect with Candice Christian


I really appreciate you reading my book! Here are my social media coordinates:

Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blog:
Visit my website:




No comments:

Post a Comment