Friday, November 8, 2019



NOVEMBER IS COMING ON STRONG

Some fantastic stories for the discriminating reader of romantic, lesbian erotica, from Candice Christian







A STUDY IN EROTICA; A collection of Romantic Lesbian Erotica, all focusing on the theme of Erotica.

STUDDED GEMSTONE COLLAR: Cookie Martin is on vacation in the Caribbean, and as is always the case with Cookie, she stumbles into a wrestling match. One she is not sure she can survive.

ENTERTAINING THE NEIGHBORS: While their husbands are attending a WWE event, Jenny and Melanie decide to have their own wrestling match at home.

A LESS THAN UNIQUE TALE: Tragic tale of Anna, pregnant at seventeen, condemned to and abusive marriage. Loses her baby to welfare system and nearly killed on the streets of Windsor Ontario.

***
Connect with Candice Christian

Please feel free to email me at: candicechristian2001@gmail.com
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
  Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:



No comments:

Post a Comment