Wednesday, September 11, 2019



IF YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE BEST LESBIAN AND FETISH EROTICA, YOU HAVE JUST STRUCK GOLD! 

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ANY OF THE FOUR BOOKS LISTED BELOW

FOUR... COUNT THEM... FOUR STEAMINGLY HOT RELEASES IN THE PAST FIVE DAYS!

                           A FIVE (5) STORY BUNDLE          A SIX (6) STORY BUNDLE


                          MATURE WOMEN IN HEAT        MATURE MARRIED LESBIAN WOMAN 


THE MWC READER
This collection of stories is a great place to learn about the Erotic Mothers Wrestling Club. These six stories embody the entire MWC theme

A PENTAGRAM OF PASSION
Five previously released stories from Candice Christian. Filled with the three main ingredients: Romance, lesbians and erotica

JULIE'S MID-LIFE CRISIS
Julie, a College professor is coming to grips with middle age and finding a younger likeminded woman to settle down with.

SHE SHED SECRETS
 Thirty somethings, Tammy and Karla, have been lifelong friends, sharing almost all of their intimate secrets, except for one thing.                                                  

***




Connect with Candice Christian 
Please feel free to email me at: MAILTO:candicechristian2001@gmail.com
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates: 
  Join me on Facebook Group: 
Favorite my author page: 
Subscribe to my blogs: 
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases: 





No comments:

Post a Comment