Friday, August 9, 2019



MY BLONDE FETISH

Nikki is a brunette and has always wanted to know why there exists a rivalry between blondes and brunettes. She erotically fixates on the idea of wrestling a blonde to find out.



Brown haired Nikki has had a unfulfilled fetish to wrestle a long haired blonde, the same size a her. She dreams of a nude struggle in oil. No rules except no blows to the head. Winner gets a reward of her choosing.

Her search is long, and difficult, but with the help of the internet, she finds the dream she has longed for. Daphne. A slim Nordic beauty, with the same passion for catfighting as Nikki. Both the same size, Daphne accepts Nikki's challenge and arranges the match.

The two eager wrestlers, play their parts well and using all sorts of antagonizing talk to stir up animosity, they are both worked up to an erotic frenzy, and the match can't come soon enough for either.

The satisfying end, when it arrives, does solve the mystery of the blonde versus brunette rivalry, with one combatant, screaming her submission, and the other, grinding away on the losers trapped features.

***
Connect with Candice Christian


I really appreciate you reading my book! Here are my social media coordinates:

Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blog:
Visit my website:


No comments:

Post a Comment