Friday, August 9, 2019



FRIENDS WITH FETISHES

Beth and Naomi are two young divorcees, who have moved in together. Over time they learn a lot about each other. Intimately.



Beth and Naomi are two young divorcees, who have moved in together. Over time they learn a lot about each other. Intimately.

Naomi and Beth live together after each gets divorced. Even though they have been married, they are both in their early twenties and have a lot to learn about their own sexuality. Naomi is the first to take care of the lessons.

Naomi is a lesbian; Beth vehemently denies such tendencies in herself. Naomi plays the waiting game with her friend, until Beth provides an opening in her facade. Naomi, patiently helps Beth deal with her first fetish and exploits it to her own advantage.

Beth is a reluctant student, and Naomi must prod her along with little steps. Eventually Naomi has shaved her friend, willingly, and then with some added help, provides her with a thorough going over from stem to stern. Much to Beth's delight.

***

Connect with Candice Christian


I really appreciate you reading my book! Here are my social media coordinates:

Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blog:
Visit my website:


No comments:

Post a Comment