Wednesday, August 21, 2019


A VERITABLE FESISH FEST COMING AT YOU...
CLICK THE STORY TITLES TO PURCHASE 

EROTIC KEY WEST


Chelsea and her friend Barb, take a week's vacation at an all-inclusive Lesbian resort in Key West.


HER SURPRISING BOSS



Alicia is a successful businesswoman, and Nancy is her star employee. The two build a friendship that soon has Alicia doting on Jackie quite a bit.


MOTHERS WRESTLING CLUB: TRANS SIBERIAN DEFEAT



Robynn has been challenged, by Lada, to a match, in the Rainbow Division of the MWC. A female vs a Transsexual Sexfight.

***

Connect with Candice Christian


I really appreciate you reading my book! Here are my social media coordinates:

Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blog:
Visit my website:

No comments:

Post a Comment