Friday, March 22, 2019


MYSTERY, MURDER, SEX AND LESBIANS



Sophie and her family decide to vacation in South Beach for Spring Break. Their plans for a wild getaway, at Hernando’s Hideaway Hotel, is interrupted by a murder at their hotel.

***

Sophie Roberts is a Cincinnati police detective, she and her partner Joy have custody of two college aged girls, Sarah and Kim that they raise as their daughters. The group of them goes to Miami’s South Beach, for a Spring Break vacation for the college wards and a second honeymoon for Sophie and Joy.

They are staying at Hernando’s Hideaway Hotel, an exclusive lesbian only resort and are looking forward to relaxation, great cuisine and some sex thrown in also. But on their first day there, one of the hotel employees is brutally murdered, an employee Sophie’s family had taken a liking to the minute they met her.

Sophie, always the cop, insinuates herself into the investigation and teams up with a local detective Angie Lopez. The two women work closely in an attempt to determine who the slasher is, and the more they investigate it becomes obvious this is the work of a serial killer.

Sophie’s two college wards want in on the action and secretly, set a trap to catch the killer, by anticipating the killer’s next move. One of Sophie’s wards, finds herself face to face with the killer and the situation looks grim, and could end badly for the inquisitive ward.

***

                                    Connect with Candice Christian

I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:
Tweet me on my Twitter Account:
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at:


No comments:

Post a Comment