Friday, March 15, 2019

Mixing: BUSINESS with PLEASURE

Confirmed heterosexual Brooke, lives an unexplained, rich lesbian, fantasy life during her many business trips. Much to her envious roommate’s dismay.



Brooke and Christy are roommates. Christy is a hairdresser and Brooke is a Software consultant. Both in their twenties, they are torn between their real wants and desires, and living together as straight friends.

Brooke is a software consultant and travels to other cities quite often. Christy is a bit jealous of her lifestyle, and her long absences, se she prances around their apartment in her underwear to get Brooke's to pay more attention to her when she is at home. Brooke seems oblivious to Christy's antics and ignores her.

However, on the road, Brooke can't stop fantasizing about her roommate, and pushes the envelope in a desperate attempt to get release from her raging libido her fantasies stir up.

On Brookes last night in Arkansas, she goes out for dinner and drinks with a 'techie' girl on her client’s project team. In her drunken state, Brooke confesses to the older techie, Mandi, she realizes she is a lesbian and then makes a pass at Mandi.

Mandi is less intoxicated, and more experienced and takes her new found friend back to where she is staying and makes sure she gets to her room safely. Even staying with her to make sure things are okay with her.

The next morning, Mandi blends a little business with pleasure as she demonstrates the issues, Brooke is dealing with, are easily solved. Brooke get a whole new slant on life.

***

Connect with Candice Christian


 
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:

Tweet me on my Twitter Account:
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment