Monday, March 18, 2019


ANOTHER STARK REALITY 'EROTIC LESBIAN TALE'

A erotic lesbian tale of, an interracial encounter, between an eighteen year old girl seduced by a mature, experienced,  black lesbian.


Kait is on her way from her Sunday job at the VA hospital, when she notices a striking black female jogger, in very skimpy clothes for the time of year. The sight intrigues Kait.

The mature woman, Rachel, is quite aware of the attention she has drawn, from the white teenager and moves quickly to make an introduction. Kait is struck by the commanding presence of the older woman, and engages in conversation that leads to an impromptu 'date' at a nearby coffee shop.

Skillfully, Rachel uses her cunning skills to capture Kait’s fascination, and convinces her to return to her apartment for lunch. Kait readily accepts and after a stop at the wine store the two are only a cab ride from Rachel’s place.

Kait, a first time drinker, is soon overcome by the effects of the wine and starts to get warm, and begins to perspire. Rachel offers to get her a towel to wipe off, and is able to use that pretext to convince the teen to remove her blouse.

Rachel has achieved her goal and soon it’s all smooth sailing, from there as Kait is given a lesson is real lesbian sex for the first time.

***

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL CANDICE CHRISTIAN FANS THAT JUST MIGHT HAVE SOME BARNES & NOBLE GIFT CARDS LEFT OVER FROM THE HOLIDAYS. 

Most of Candice Christian material published after December 2018 is available, in ebook, Nook format at Barnes & Noble. Below is a brief list, that by no means lists all of the releases. These releases do contain multiple stories, some with eight (8) and some with a many as thirteen (13)











Connect with Candice Christian


I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:

Tweet me on my Twitter Account:
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at:



No comments:

Post a Comment