Monday, June 25, 2018


I just returned from a much needed vacation in the Caribbean. I must confess it was somewhat of a working vacation. The locales gave me a lot of inspiration, beaches, rowdy clubs, and some very beautiful women. In my job, those in themselves are beginnings of some pretty erotic stories, filled with romance and things girls do when they are intoxicated with their surroundings. Yeah, I want to go back, soon, but about my releases:


Three brand new stories for your vacation reading. Guaranteed to put your libido into overdrive!

One story, Passion on the Trip to Campeche,  takes you to the crystal waters of Mexico and its sugar white beaches, where two ladies, after an unfriendly relationship, mired in quicksand, eventually becomes a passionate interlude. Read 'Passion on the Trip to Campeche.

The next story, Legal Bondage,  is a tale of a young girl looking for a job with a jaded lesbian lawyer. The lascivious attorney, realizes the girl has no skills for the job, but she quickly realizes she has potential as a submissive. The attorney offers her the job and a place to live. The additional chores she is given soon take an erotic turn. To both their delights.

Lip Service is an anthology (over 300 pages) of some of the best Lesbian Romance in the Candice Christian catalog.  While plot lines differ in the five tales, they still share a common theme, hence the appropriately name title of the tome.

Check these and many others on my  Author's Page.  Or contact me for an update and occasionally free samples at my website:




No comments:

Post a Comment