Monday, August 26, 2024

OUT for BLOOD 

NOW AT Draft2Digital

This collection focuses on gorgeous, charismatic girls who refuse to accept the status quo.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS BOOK


Six stories in one volume. The collection is about women who are renegades, who at times take up the fight for the underdog while searching for meaning in their often puzzling world.

THE BLEEDER: A century-old vampire, Whitney, searches for a girl Friday, to watch over her while she sleeps.

THE FEEDING: Middle-aged school teacher, Laura is saved from a mugging by a strange dark-clad, teenage girl with an unbelievable secret.

THE HUNTED: Iris and Stella are hated enemies. The problem with that is they have the hots for each other but won’t admit to it.

THE INITIATE: An attractive widow decides to bicycle along the Appalachian Trail in search of adventure.

THE SELECTION: An intergalactic traveler is in search of female gladiators, to take back to her planet for entertainment.

THE BITE: Darla, goes to her birthday party without her lover Beth because they are fighting. She may never go back to her girlfriend Beth. Ever!

https://books2read.com/u/m228Oo


Connect with Sherry Stone

Here are my social media coordinates:

Subscribe to my Blog:

 Email me:

Favorite my author page:

Please join my Facebook group:

I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, review my book. We writers live for reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment