Friday, August 16, 2024

 STRANDED in TIME

NOW AT Draft2Digital

Waking with a horrible hangover and severe pain in her lady parts she has no idea why or what has happened to her other than a horrible taste in her mouth and dreams of being ravished by vampires. 

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS STORY


Pondering the night before, she gets a call on her cell phone from a person claiming to be a stranded Time Traveler and that Karen's misery was aided by the Time Traveler, and is the only one who can explain all the things that happened, including changes to her physical makeup.

Karen's life take a turn for the better and she soon has put her ex -boyfriend and their break up out of her mind. Mainly because her sex life has taken a dramatic turn for the better.

Time passes and no word from the mysterious Time Traveler, and Karen resigns herself to enjoy her good fortune and not ask too many questions. That is until she meets exotic Lena.

Connect with Sherry Stone

Here are my social media coordinates:

Subscribe to my Blog:

 Email me:

Favorite my author page:

Please join my Facebook group:

I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, review my book. We writers live for reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment