Wednesday, August 4, 2021

 A SUBMISSIVE ASSASSIN 

&

THE DOMINANT ENCHANTRESS

Diana, a trained assassin, is hired by The Duke of Baskerville to find his daughter who has been kidnapped by the evil Enchantress Kali.



The Duke of Baskerville's daughter, Persephone, seems to have been abducted by a mysterious and evil Enchantress Kali, and the Duke has hired a trained assassin Diana to rescue his daughter and return her safely.

Diana finds the fortress where it is believed Kali had the girl hidden. It’s in a fortress deep in a remote forest that is nearly impregnable. Undaunted, Diana skillfully breaches the walls of the fortress. Once inside the gloomy structure, she finds the beautiful Kali in an awkward position. Diana is hypnotized by what she sees and nearly forgets her mission.

When the assassin comes to her senses, she attempts to complete her mission while Kali is at her most vulnerable. Or so Diana believes. Unexpectedly, the experienced assassin is completely overwhelmed by the otherworldly powers of Kali, and rather than completing her task and saving Persephone, Diana finds herself needing rescuing.
Connect with Sherry Stone
Here are my social media coordinates:
Subscribe to my Blog:
Email me at:
Favorite my author page:
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. We writers live for reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment