Tuesday, July 23, 2019


THE PASSION PARLOR

The Passion Parlor: Diane is a very successful Salon owner, and takes a moment to reminisce about her lifestyle, and her experiences.



Diane has worked her behind off to become successful. Along the way she learned about her lesbian inclination from an Aunt.

Her ability to leverage her lust for women, into an astounding customer service to the point she gained several benefactors and in turn got their help to set her up in her own business.

Her most compelling service was attending a formal ball with a rich, chubby female client, where anything was fair game, and all the attendees were black women. This brought about her first true exposure to BDSM. In her mind, the reward far outweighed the pain.

Another memory was of her most devoted employee, a diminutive Asian woman, and her lust for a beautiful black lesbian body builder. That interlude exposed the employee to group sex, watersports and mild domination.

All of these reflection brought back fond memories and reaction to her libido, life has been good to Diane

***

Connect with Candice Christian



I really appreciate you reading my book! Here are my social media coordinates:

Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blog:
Visit my website:


No comments:

Post a Comment