Thursday, July 11, 2019


THE BOOTY BOMB

The over sexed Doctor Thornwood has formed an exclusive erotic competitive club. Two erotic specimens in the club, who seem to thrive on the doctor’s depravity, are a gorgeous lesbian named Rachel and equally lovely, Nadia the girl with a secret, always provide for the doctor’s lustful desires.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE - THE BOOTY BOMB


Dr. Morrigan Thornwood is a Chiropractor and is a very attractive bi-sexual woman, that leans toward domination, lesbian sex and sex wrestling. She has formed a club with two exotic friends, Rachel a beautiful Scandinavian beauty with insatiable lesbian lusts, and Nadia a beauty with a huge secret

The two are loyal to Dr. Thornwood, having helped them from crippling physical depressions and insecurities. Club membership provides close camaraderie, sexual challenges, and climactic release, of course Dr. Thornwood and her pals are so willing participate.

The exotic club provides sexual release in a myriad of forms, from soft and gentle to raucous and competitive sex wrestling. The mature doctor has been able to keep up with her young wards, in the sex wrestling, by perfecting a signature finishing hold. Once applied, the victim turns to jelly

***

Connect with Candice Christian




I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. Here are my social media coordinates:

Tweet me on my Twitter Account:http://twitter.com/Candice26789429
Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blogs:
Visit my website for free stuff and news about releases:
Please email me at: candicechristian2001@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment