Sunday, November 6, 2022

 TWO BRAND NEW RELEASES

          SAPPHIC PARASITE from PROXIMA CENTAURI                                          & RED HEAD SANCTIONS                                             



SAPPHIC PARASITE FROM PROXIMA CENTAURI

A lone ship escapes Earth in search of help while wolf-like aliens invade Earth. When the lone ship returns it carries Earth’s final hope in the strangest form.

RED HEAD SANCTIONS 

A cute redhead barely survives a nuclear holocaust. Incoherent she seeks shelter from the devastation somehow she wakes up in the dystopian world of Sanctuary

Connect with Sherry Stone

Here are my social media coordinates:
Subscribe to my Blog:
Email me at:
Favorite my author page:
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. We writers live for reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment