Sunday, April 10, 2022

TANGLED UP in GOO

Teenaged Amy discovers self-love and explores all the fantasies she can during rousing 'self-love' sessions. Then those fantasies invade her dreams.  



Amy is certainly not the first teenage girl to discover masturbation, but unlike most teens, Amy takes her newfound obsession to an unprecedented level, using erotica, steamy videos, and even erotic science fiction. All her pleasures and fantasies from those self-love sessions however invade her dreams.


These erotic nightmares are filled with aliens and tentacles, slime, goo, and every manner of otherworldly ways to achieve orgasm. These bizarre dreams are so stimulating to Amy that she wants to share the experience with her best friend Jessica. She figures a sleepover would be the perfect opportunity.


Following an agonizing wait for Jessica to get permission to do an overnight at Amy's house, Amy is nearly insane with lust; then the thought strikes her. What if Jessica is not into girls? Amy pushes that idea out of her head. If Jessica refuses, Amy is sure she can persuade her to see things her way.


Connect with Sherry Stone

Here are my social media coordinates:
Subscribe to my Blog:
Email me at:
Favorite my author page:
I really appreciate you reading my book! Please, if you have time, review my book. We writers live for reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment