Sunday, February 17, 2019


NEW STUFF & FREE STUFF


FEBRUARY IS MORE THAN HALF OVER AND THERE ARE A COUPLE NEW THINGS TO START THE FINAL HALF OF THE MONTH. click the links below.
A NEW RELEASE: THE FETISH FEAST
A FREE STORYHALE ROAD
The Fetish Feast link will take you to my author page on Smashwords.com
The Hale Road link will take you to my website and details on having the PDF version of the story emailed to your address.

Lynn asks her co-worker Mikki for a date on Friday night, Mikki’s first ever girl-girl date. The Friday night date, to Mikki’s delight, turns into a festival of fetishes and passion.
The first inkling Mikki has that this is not going to be a normal Friday night lesbian date, is after dinner, when Lynn demonstrates her secret weight control technique. Mikki finds she is strangely turned on by the action.
The date moves to a club for a night of hot passionate dancing. The two meet up with a couple of Erotic Dancers, Cupid and Randi. And it isn’t long the twosome becomes a foursome. Each sexy girl trying their best to outdo the others in her fetish compulsion.

***

Hale Road


    Staring down the dark corridor, I began to shudder inside. I was terrified. Scared of moving down that narrow, dimly lit worm hole, it was the local lover’s lane spot…. I didn’t want to be here, looking at it, smelling it, breathing in the aroma of sex, sweat and blood that seemed to ebb like waves from what was known as Hale Road. But I needed money more than I needed my dignity. And this was the only place to be if you were young, less than dressed and ready to spread yourself wide for another human being.
How I ever got to this point in my life is another story entirely, yet it’s an unknown story, because I don’t quite know how I came to be here, living this life of a hooker on a street corner. I don’t even know how the whole sad sorry tale managed to start, all I know is, here I am… Less than dressed and prepared to spread myself wide for another human being. Let’s just hope they’re not old, perverted, or ugly.
   I guess this is probably where I should introduce myself. I’m Patti Petersen, I’m 19, thin(ish… which means I weigh in about 145 pounds), my hair is brown, plain and goes halfway down my back and my eyes are blue. Some say I’m pretty, but anyone who has ever said it to my face was probably drunk at the time! Until this point in my life, my attire has been what some refer to as “Walmart Chic” and I’m plain boring. A geek in other words.
   So, leading the life of the biggest nerd in high school history, I don’t yet know how I came to be here. My grades were high, my friends low (on average nil) and I never partied or did anything wrong. Or at least, that’s the way it used to be. Now that I think about it, the miserable part of my life started when I decided to follow those boys home from the park. I had seen them, harassing a girl and she ran away. They followed her, so I followed them. It all went downhill after that. Those boys were loud, and they were very drunk. They had seen me. I never saw them coming. Some super spy, huh?
   Three boys, one geek. Sounds like a great party huh? All I remember of it though, is that one of them grabbed me and jabbed me with a needle. I don’t know what was in it, but I passed out pretty quickly. What happened after that is anyone’s guess. Though when I woke up, there was no blood, or pain, so I assumed that they didn’t do me any harm other than jab me with their pointy needle (as opposed to jabbing me with pointy man parts).
   Any which way, that I guess is the beginning of the end. Because now I stand here, at the door of Hale Road, 19 years old with a heroin habit I can’t support and a growing need. If I don’t shoot soon, it’s going to break me and I can feel it…

***

Connect with Candice Christian

I really appreciate you reading my book! Here are my social media coordinates:

No comments:

Post a Comment