Thursday, January 17, 2019

New Release on Barnes & Noble


APRIL'S SHOWERS


April works in a bank, she is a lesbian, and one of the wealthiest customers has her eyes on April. For the good of the bank April takes one for the team. 

April is a teller in a bank. She is also a lesbian. Victoria is the richest client the bank has. Victoria is not subtle in her lust for April's charms. The bank manager picks up on it quickly and urges April to satisfy the needs of the customer. Alway a good business practice.

Eventually, April is invited to Victoria's mansion for the weekend. But unbeknownst to Victoria, April is not the lamb she appears to be. The two exceed all of each other's expectations

Victoria tries to shock April, with her favorite fetish, but soon learns that April is no stranger to the water sports game. In fact she is able to show Victoria a trick or two. Both compete to see who will last the longest, whose well will run dry first, so to speak.

It's anybodies guess, as the older Victoria seems insatiable, and the younger April seems to be sucking wind.

###

I really appreciate you reading my book! Here are my social media coordinates:

Join me on Facebook Group:
Favorite my author page:
Subscribe to my blog:
Visit my website:

No comments:

Post a Comment