Wednesday, December 19, 2018


MARRIED & LESBIAN



The story of Holly, a married, mother and lesbian who confronts her husband’s cheating, and her desires for her husband’s girlfriend, Merry. All the while involved with Noel her own lover. 



Holly is not a typical housewife. She is married to Nick, a philandering snake, which is cheating on his wife with Merry. To make matters even more complicated, Holly has strong desires for Merry, herself.

Holly and Nick split, and Holly begins an affair with Noel, that end in a same sex marriage. Best of all, the two lesbians agree to an open marriage. Leaving the door open for Merry to sample the charms of the hot twenty one year old Merry, her ex's girlfriend.

Things get real steamy the day Merry and Holly do finally hook up. During their steamy interlude, Noel brings home a surprise for Holly. Vixen. In Holly's mind things are looking up this evening.

###

Connect with Candice Christian

I really appreciate you reading my book!  Here are my social media coordinates:

Friend me on Facebook:
Favorite my Smashwords author page:
Subscribe to my blog:
Visit my website:


No comments:

Post a Comment